Yeah! [Something about special teams... but in olde fraggle speak]

Advertisement
Happy What A Time To Be Alive GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
Advertisement
My new knee is a mess since the first PT tried to get his gauge to read zero and he hyper extended my knee. The day he did that I felt great, my range of motion was better then now, it measured at 2 so he put all his weight on it and went beyond 0. My good knee measures a 3. Hurts all the time and not responding to therapy. Now I can't get past 5.

My new knee is a mess since the first PT tried to get his gauge to read zero and he hyper extended my knee. The day he did that I felt great, my range of motion was better then now, it measured at 2 so he put all his weight on it and went beyond 0. My good knee measures a 3. Hurts all the time and not responding to therapy. Now I can't get past 5.
Wait, what happened to your knee… did you get a replacement?

Hospice

Advertisement
Tbh, Mario talked about the process of self-evaluation on the coaching staff.

Special teams was mentioned and TE usage was clearly mentioned.

Advertisement
movement knee GIF

Just please, for the love of god, get somebody back returning punts that doesn't make me nervous of a muff every single time. X is the only one I feel comfortable with in a big time situation at this point, but ideally I'd rather not have to use him on ST.

Advertisement
Back