Tears Yall Tears

supacane

Senior
First of all ima say i wanted us to get Coleman, mostly for recruiting momentum. Now lets get real here, we got the better end of the deal. We lacked defensive playmakers and front 7 talent. Moss is way more important for our team than Coleman. We have a solid WR core and really good TEs. We are not gonna die losing Coleman. We got Moss, Kelly and Wesley. Those were absolute needs. And we got it done.

We aint done with 2022. Alot of yall in your feelings cuz we laughed st FSU. This aint nothing similar, they had a lock prospect commited for a year, never took any visit. As far as we know Coleman never committed to us. Its not the same thing, calm your ****. What we need is front 7 on defense and OL and also CB. Mario is attacking all of those. Stop crying cuz u talked crap online and was wrong. We were all wrong. Dieon is trolling, eventually people are gonna reverse that and throw the Jackson St hat away. But i aint gonna hate, these are HBCU's and years gone by, that was the only way a black kid could play college football and seeing some shine for them as someone who went to Grambling, cant do nothing but respek it. But guess what, Mario is gonna get the players we want. Its about substance now for us, we did the theatrics, the slogans and the chains. Chill, we aint done with 2022. More to come. Mario had 4 kids visit, Kelly, Coleman, Moss and Skinner. We closed 3 of 4. Chill tf out. Drink supm, kiss your wife or girlfriend....or boyfriend. We move

Last edited:
Advertisement
I read this as if a mixture of Stone Cold and Ric Flair were speaking to me. Can I get a hellll yeah?!? Woooooooo!!!!!
1641743644449.gif

1641743622752.gif

First of all ima say i wanted us to get Coleman, mostly for recruiting momentum. Now lets get real here, we got the better end of the deal. We lacked defensive playmakers and front 7 talent. Moss is way more important for our team than Coleman. We have a solid WR core and really good TEs. We are not gonna die losing Coleman. We got Moss, Kelly and Wesley. Those were absolute needs. And we got it done. We aint done with 2022. Alot of yall in your feelings cuz we laughed st FSU. This aint nothing similar, they had a lock prospect commited for a year, never took any visit. As far as we know Coleman never committed to us. Its not the same thing, calm your ****. What we need is front 7 on defense and OL and also CB. Mario is attacking all of those. Stop crying cuz u talked crap online and was wrong. We were all wrong. Dieon is trolling, eventually people are gonna reverse that and throw the Jackson St hat away. But i aint gonna hate, these are HBCU's and years gone by, that was the only way a black kid could play college football and seeing some shine for them as someone who went to Grambling, cant do nothing but respek it. But guess what, Mario is gonna get the players we want. Its about substance now for us, we did the theatrics, the slogans and the chains. Chill, we aint done with 2022. More to come. Mario had 4 kids visit, Kelly, Coleman, Moss and Skinner. We closed 3 of 4. Chill tf out. Drink supm, kiss your wife or girlfriend....or boyfriend. We move
Exactly 🎯🎯🎯 sick of the crybabies and slick dissers. All this good going for our program and they go from thread to thread menstruating all over the place. They always find a way to say something slick just like some women do. Perpetual Whiners

Advertisement
First of all ima say i wanted us to get Coleman, mostly for recruiting momentum. Now lets get real here, we got the better end of the deal. We lacked defensive playmakers and front 7 talent. Moss is way more important for our team than Coleman. We have a solid WR core and really good TEs. We are not gonna die losing Coleman. We got Moss, Kelly and Wesley. Those were absolute needs. And we got it done. We aint done with 2022. Alot of yall in your feelings cuz we laughed st FSU. This aint nothing similar, they had a lock prospect commited for a year, never took any visit. As far as we know Coleman never committed to us. Its not the same thing, calm your ****. What we need is front 7 on defense and OL and also CB. Mario is attacking all of those. Stop crying cuz u talked crap online and was wrong. We were all wrong. Dieon is trolling, eventually people are gonna reverse that and throw the Jackson St hat away. But i aint gonna hate, these are HBCU's and years gone by, that was the only way a black kid could play college football and seeing some shine for them as someone who went to Grambling, cant do nothing but respek it. But guess what, Mario is gonna get the players we want. Its about substance now for us, we did the theatrics, the slogans and the chains. Chill, we aint done with 2022. More to come. Mario had 4 kids visit, Kelly, Coleman, Moss and Skinner. We closed 3 of 4. Chill tf out. Drink supm, kiss your wife or girlfriend....or boyfriend. We move

When did you go to Grambling? I graduated from there 2014.

Advertisement
Same type of dude would rag on a Gator fan for rooting for Bama in a National Championship game bc SEC, SEC, SEC. Lol

I did my grad work at FAU and root for them but the rest of conference USA and soon the AAC can go ***** themselves.

On a sidenote don't sweat any of these kids, keep it classy. Alot of good players out there.

Advertisement
First of all ima say i wanted us to get Coleman, mostly for recruiting momentum. Now lets get real here, we got the better end of the deal. We lacked defensive playmakers and front 7 talent. Moss is way more important for our team than Coleman. We have a solid WR core and really good TEs. We are not gonna die losing Coleman. We got Moss, Kelly and Wesley. Those were absolute needs. And we got it done.

We aint done with 2022. Alot of yall in your feelings cuz we laughed st FSU. This aint nothing similar, they had a lock prospect commited for a year, never took any visit. As far as we know Coleman never committed to us. Its not the same thing, calm your ****. What we need is front 7 on defense and OL and also CB. Mario is attacking all of those. Stop crying cuz u talked crap online and was wrong. We were all wrong. Dieon is trolling, eventually people are gonna reverse that and throw the Jackson St hat away. But i aint gonna hate, these are HBCU's and years gone by, that was the only way a black kid could play college football and seeing some shine for them as someone who went to Grambling, cant do nothing but respek it. But guess what, Mario is gonna get the players we want. Its about substance now for us, we did the theatrics, the slogans and the chains. Chill, we aint done with 2022. More to come. Mario had 4 kids visit, Kelly, Coleman, Moss and Skinner. We closed 3 of 4. Chill tf out. Drink supm, kiss your wife or girlfriend....or boyfriend. We move
Perfectly said man ..... I'm disappointed in our fans, str8 acting like b!tches! But it's no surprise. I'm happy to see at least some of us still has sense.

Advertisement

Coleman was never considering us before but at least Coleman is going to fcs so it’s irrelevant.

Also both were not considering us, **** moss for whatever reason was not offered and he’s from a school manny should be very familiar with. We also beat out Lincoln Riley and USC to get a kid who knew little to nothing about the u

Advertisement
Back