Yall see this bullsh?

Advertisement
Lmao penn state as tight end u.....who's their most prominent TE? Kyle ******* Brady and his 343 career reception in 13 years???

The days of an in-line tight end who catches passes and blocks equally well are over. Kyle Pitts was just drafted fourth overall and Mike Harley is a better blocker. There are essentially pass catchers and blockers now. You pretty much want your tight end to be able to get in the way for a second in pass protection and be able to occupy a linebacker/safety type in the run game. They pretty much are just big receivers now.
While I tend to agree. The 2 best in the NFL in Kelce and Kittle are both really good blockers and often handle DE’s in the run and pass. The best still do both and do it well.

I don’t see why Lash wouldn’t. I said it in another thread. I think he’s gonna by a monster up the seam this year. Lots of plays like that one that got called back against Louisville. He’s a straight line guy with great size/speed, don’t use him like Brevin.

I want to see more passes to them in the 4-8 yard range as well.

I know throwing over the middle scares coaches, but it will go a long way to opening the run game we all, including Lashlee, love so much.

With proper design and practice, we can mitigate the risks and stay ahead of the chains.

I really like TVD for his ability to take the easy money and keep drives on schedule.

Advertisement
No one even pays attention to xxxxxU anymore. The internet over saturated the ohrase

Man has been dealing with injuries mainly..in 2018 he balled. 19 and 20 been hurt
I'll give you 2019 but last year he played 13 games and caught 19 passes. Came into year talking about a trade and got on the wrong foot with a team coming on its own. 2017 and 2018 healthy and if I told you his best year is 56/639 you'd say disappointing after 4 years. But he's young and has time. Still feels like a waste given all his talent.

The days of an in-line tight end who catches passes and blocks equally well are over. Kyle Pitts was just drafted fourth overall and Mike Harley is a better blocker. There are essentially pass catchers and blockers now. You pretty much want your tight end to be able to get in the way for a second in pass protection and be able to occupy a linebacker/safety type in the run game. They pretty much are just big receivers now.
Kelce and Kittle can block no? Maybe not and I don't know about the Vegas TE.

So, if we win a game after a bye week for the first time do we call ourselves "bye week U"? People claiming these names after one or two decent position players is kind of insulting but I am sure they use it for recruiting purposes. Our job? Start producing again and I think we have at least some assistant coaches who will.

Nice post.

Advertisement
I think it has more to do with that Cleveland offense. He needs to go somewhere else.
I don't know man.....they threw 127 passes to TEs, completed 89 and he caught the least at 19 despite playing 13 games. At some point, its a you problem.

Who cares. What has been hurting us is our recent TE's put in the league have done nothing to wow anybody. What we need is Njoku, Herndon and Brevin to pop off this year. Also need Mallory to have a massive year and get drafted in rounds 1-2.
Huh?.

We dont need none of that sh*t...just keep having te's make plays here , be all conference, and get drafted.

I don't know man.....they threw 127 passes to TEs, completed 89 and he caught the least at 19 despite playing 13 games. At some point, its a you problem.
No at some point...(this year) he became their best blocking te. Which is crazy being that blocking isnt/wasnt his strongpoint.

He should be leaving there and i think asked for a trade previously...he'll be alright. They made him an inline TE in 2020.

Njoku can play...and seemingly will hang around in the nfl for awhile with his added blocking prowess. Cleveland's offense is a crapshoot

We've definitely lost some of our TEU market share to other teams. Need one of the young guys (Njoku, Herndon, Brevin) to have a bigger presence. Hopefully Mallory is fully healthy and can show off what we've been hearing for years.
Not to Pedo U.

Advertisement
Huh?.

We dont need none of that sh*t...just keep having te's make plays here , be all conference, and get drafted.
Then go to the league and not produce? Yeah, that isn’t going to warrant TEU there bud. We don’t want to be like ND pounding our chest about TEU and then they are cheeks in the league.

Then go to the league and not produce? Yeah, that isn’t going to warrant TEU there bud. We don’t want to be like ND pounding our chest about TEU and then they are cheeks in the league.
UF calls themselves DBU...lol

Just keep getting them to the league...Thats all kid wants to hear inr ecruiting. They couldnt name 2 ND tight ends...**** i cant.

Advertisement
Except he didn’t play spring with an injury.
It was minor and they felt they could hold him back. So yeah he will be ready. (I hope)

prayer GIF

Advertisement
Back