YALL LOCKING MY **** NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I for one don't like the *** stuff either. I'm tired of it being forced on us. But I do wish everything posted would be readable.

Advertisement
Smh never get how a black person, with the history of oppression in country, can call another person such a slur. W.e. dog to each their own, no matter how stupid they can be.

BRUH YA'LL NOT FINNA CENSOR ME. THIS LIL BOY MAKING *** ADVANCES AT GROWN MEN. REPEATEDLY AFTER THEY'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY'RE NOT ***.

I THINK YA'LL (BEING THE MODS/ OWNERS OF THIS SITE) THINK ITS FUNNY YEAH NAHH I DON'T........ I DON'T THINK ITS GOOD HUMORED FUN YA'LL NOT GOING TO ASK HIM TO STOP MAKING *** COMMENTS THEN DON'T CENSOR ME WHEN I TELL HIM ABOUT THAT PHAGGETY BULL****.

SEE SHYYYT LIKE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE I'D BREAK HIS ******* FACE. THAT THREAD WASN'T A *** BASHING THREAD IT WAS A..... ( **** FEAR THREAD BE A PROUD HURRICANE FAN AT ALL TIMES DON'T LET OTHERS TELL YOU ITS OVER AND THE SKY FALLING) .

TELL HIM TO STOP MAKING PASSES AT GROWN MEN AND WE WON'T HAVE NO SMOKE. THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY NOW YALL TRYING TO CENSOR MEN LIKE ME OUT. BUT MEN LIKE ME PROTECT THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE WE'RE NOT AFRAID TO DIE FIGHTING FOR.

NOW ITS A BAD THING TO BE AN ALPHA MALE?

I'M THE HURRICANE FAN WHO PUTS ALL HIS DOOR MAGNETS ON HIS CAR (BOX CHEVY) AFTER WE LOSE WITH THE HURRICANE FLAGS IN ALL 4 WINDOWS IN FULL HURRICANE GEAR. IM ALL IN WIN LOSE OR DRAW NO FLIP FLOPPING. I WISH A BYTCH WOULD SAY SOMETHING SLICK TO ME.
Need more of this, thank you sir for your service to our country and manly virtue and sense of humor.

There’s never been a thing wrong with it. The reactions to you and Canes football are similar and evidence you’re correct.

I feel you bruh! The whole asinine assumption that you can choose your *** is completely ludicrous! You are what you were born as, Male or Female. How you feel has absolutely no bearing on your ***. I don't believe anyone should be discriminated against, but we can't choose our *** or ethnicity.

Advertisement
I for one don't like the *** stuff either. I'm tired of it being forced on us. But I do wish everything posted would be readable.

YOU WISH HUH? WELL WISH IN ONE HAND AND **** IN THE OTHER AND SEE WHICH ONE FILLS UP FIRST.

***** WHO THE FUCCC ARE YOU? WHERE ALL THESE NEW MF COME FROM?

LONG AS IT'S A **** SISTER I'LL TAKE ONE OF THOSE.

BRIA MYLES TYPES UFFFF DRINK THAT WOMANS BATH WATER.
xlimuewsm7mwumsw.jpg

Advertisement
BRUH YA'LL NOT FINNA CENSOR ME. THIS LIL BOY MAKING *** ADVANCES AT GROWN MEN. REPEATEDLY AFTER THEY'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY'RE NOT ***.

I THINK YA'LL (BEING THE MODS/ OWNERS OF THIS SITE) THINK ITS FUNNY YEAH NAHH I DON'T........ I DON'T THINK ITS GOOD HUMORED FUN YA'LL NOT GOING TO ASK HIM TO STOP MAKING *** COMMENTS THEN DON'T CENSOR ME WHEN I TELL HIM ABOUT THAT PHAGGETY BULL****.

SEE SHYYYT LIKE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE I'D BREAK HIS ******* FACE. THAT THREAD WASN'T A *** BASHING THREAD IT WAS A..... ( **** FEAR THREAD BE A PROUD HURRICANE FAN AT ALL TIMES DON'T LET OTHERS TELL YOU ITS OVER AND THE SKY FALLING) .

TELL HIM TO STOP MAKING PASSES AT GROWN MEN AND WE WON'T HAVE NO SMOKE. THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY NOW YALL TRYING TO CENSOR MEN LIKE ME OUT. BUT MEN LIKE ME PROTECT THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE WE'RE NOT AFRAID TO DIE FIGHTING FOR.

NOW ITS A BAD THING TO BE AN ALPHA MALE?

I'M THE HURRICANE FAN WHO PUTS ALL HIS DOOR MAGNETS ON HIS CAR (BOX CHEVY) AFTER WE LOSE WITH THE HURRICANE FLAGS IN ALL 4 WINDOWS IN FULL HURRICANE GEAR. IM ALL IN WIN LOSE OR DRAW NO FLIP FLOPPING. I WISH A BYTCH WOULD SAY SOMETHING SLICK TO ME.

Defenders of the 1st amendment baby! Political position aside. Defend the maafka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back