Ya'll know? We owe Bama...

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
It's been a long time. For me and sum y'all that know.

Last game Bama whooped our *** hard on a Chip.

Gino and squad looked D2 ish.

I hope we have sum bawlz. Apparently their D is the key to another ring.

Our D best hold field. King is a gammer.

Let's play ******* balls out.

Cheers

Advertisement
donkey GIF

Cheers
We beat a very good Bama team in 89/90 for NC #3....Not like they've owned us...

I was in middle school and remember that crap vividly. Went in to homeroom the following school day and the **** temp teacher from alabama had, roll tide written on the projector.

Advertisement
We beat a very good Bama team in 89/90 for NC #3....Not like they've owned us...

15 of the 17 games occurred in 1979 or earlier, before Howard changed everything and when Bama was a perennial power, but the overall history is 14-3 Bama. They've owned us, historically (like they've owned a lot of teams. Bear Bryant was a pretty good coach).

But yes, from 1980 to the present, there's only been 2 games. Both for Natty's, and it's 1-1.

It's crazy to think that not one of these players was alive when we played last. Heck, a lot of their parents were likely kids as well.

It's crazy to think that not one of these players was alive when we played last. Heck, a lot of their parents were likely kids as well.
Except for Zach McCloud….. I kid I kid. I actually like the kid. He seems like a good guy. Let’s hope he has a good year at DE. Jess Simpson is a great coach and Zach is athletic so we will see.

Advertisement

Cheers
There’s a lot of ways to spell and use ‘balls’. Thanks for trying many of them out.

I know. I.just.hope our guys come and play disciplined, aggressive, smart and balls to the mutha lovin wall. No regard for their reputation whatsoever. We got nothing to lose by doing so.

Cheers
I always hated Teague.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back