Yahoo at it again! but this time its about our recruiting

Advertisement
For some odd reason board at work this am I decided to read it. The guy took low blows the whole article. For every positive thing he wrote he finished it up with a negative. **** Yahoo. They are bitter that nobody believes the bull**** story their Ginger Robinson wrote trying to destroy us and now when ever their is a chance they take a shot at us. Why not talk about all the other **** going on like fsu coaching and ufags arrest and kids having scholarships taken away. Luther wont send NW kids to UM now and he is shutting down the community from UM? He is a nobody now. Him and Ice can blow me, upset their boy got fired for a white guy. You want your boy to keep his job next time help him develop those 5 stars players he got.

I'd like to see what they think of our class on wed, al gon make them eat their words

I'd like to see what they think of our class on wed, al gon make them eat their words

"Yeah but kids that are from Miami SHOULD go to Miami." -Yahoo.com on Wednesday when The U gets EVERYBODY

Advertisement
If you go to rivals and click on the "announcement watch", they have Stacy Coley choosing between Nebraska, Clemson, Oregon, Wisconsin, and UCF!

WTF!

Yeah Miami has been off for sometime yet we still have produced NFL talent. Leadership was off, failure to produce for many years but we still here!!!! The Ship is getting re-routed, we WILL be back, others recognize that and that is the reason for the hating that is going on. Their (SEC, RIVALS, ESPiN, UF etc) fall from "grace" will be much tougher and harder. Ive learned one thing in life, if you get hated on you must have something others want / are doing something right. If you drive a piece of **** car or date an ugly *** girl aint no one hating.....pull up in a benzo/ date the baddest chick on campus tho..... When the hate stops that is when I would worry. FUG them BEECHES!!!

[]_[]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
So what will the front page read when Collins, 6, Coley, Bryant, and Bostwick commit to the U????

Oh they mad cuz we gon skate LULZ

So what will the front page read when Collins, 6, Coley, Bryant, and Bostwick commit to the U????

dont they check all the kids that are yet to announce and see that we are in teh mix for a lot of big time kids in our backyard? you'd think they wouldnt want to look like complete idiots...oh wait

dont they check all the kids that are yet to announce and see that we are in teh mix for a lot of big time kids in our backyard? you'd think they wouldnt want to look like complete idiots...oh wait

that would require journalistic competence, journalistic integrety, objectivity, and journalistic skills. Something that we must accept is not a job requirment for Yahoo, Rivals, ESPiN etc.

Advertisement
Can't wait to read the mea culpa on Thursday morning.

godfather2patengeli5.JPG

Senator. Senator. This committee owes an apology! This committee owes an apology -- apology, Senator!

Advertisement
No, they will just ignore it like they do all our good news.

I don't think it will happen because I have us landing Thomas still, but even if we get everyone we want except Matthew Thomas, they will highlight the one big fish we missed.

All in all, **** em.

Advertisement
Back