Y’all heard it here first

Advertisement
Honestly, my biggest concern is with the refs. I've been watch the Canes FOREVER! For decades! And, young fellas, we almost always get hosed by the refs. But, this season in particular, the refs seem to really not want us to win. If it comes down to a game of inches, I'm most concerned with the refs.

However, we can win that game. And, if the team keeps improving and we give the ball to Brashard more, we have more than a puncher's chance of winning that game - TVD or no TVD.

Last edited:
Our season rides on the health of the RBs more than QB. With our OP, we should be able to run for 200 on every team but we have two healthy RB and they happen to be the smallest ones in the room (Allen/CJ). I would be shocked to see Chaney play next week. Parrish and Fletcher, maybe. This is why I’m 100% good with taking 3 RBs.

Haha you guys are too much. I always have to remind myself that most of you guys are jock sniffers that never played competitive sports

Advertisement
Honestly, my biggest concern is with the refs. I've been watch the Canes FOREVER! For decades! And, young fellas, we almost alwaya get hosed by the refs. But, this season in particular, the refs seem to really not want us to win. If it comes down to a game of inches, I'm most concerned with the refs.

However, we can win that game. And, if the team keeps improving and we give the ball to Brashard more, we have more than a puncher's chance of winning that game - TVD or no TVD.
You should just stop thinking about the refs because they are going to be the second opponent every week. There is no possibility for a fairly officiated game when we are involved as this season has already proved. Just have to limit the truly backbreaking dumb plays and hope for the best after that.

Freezing Mitch Mcconnell GIF by GIPHY News

Well, kind of depend on which TVD we get. Do we get the decisive TVD or the one that gets the yips?
Well FSU plays a lot of man coverage on the outside, like Clemson and TAMU. This makes for easier reads for the QB than what GTech did to us.
FSU is probably a better defense for TVD to face than teams like UVA and GTech.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, my biggest concern is with the refs. I've been watch the Canes FOREVER! For decades! And, young fellas, we almost alwaya get hosed by the refs. But, this season in particular, the refs seem to really not want us to win. If it comes down to a game of inches, I'm most concerned with the refs.

Let's not forget that we have a lot of football left. Yes we beat CLEMSON but it's only the beginning. I just hope we stay focused and lose our fire. It's only half of the season. When do you all think TVD Will see the field again. It's nothing against QB WILLIAMS which I love

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back