Y’all are mistaking me for the wrong guy

Cane Guy

Banned
Banned
I’m assuming that’s why my account, BigDaddyCane44 was banned because you think I’m a former USC troll? Well I’m not. I have 40 something other messages outside of the thread about USC that have absolutely nothing to do with USC. I was just comparing the two programs because USC, like Miami, is pumping money into their football program in order to bring them back to relevance. I am not a USC fan. In fact, I hated them for awhile during the Pete Carol era.

Can’t you guys check IP addresses to confirm who’s who? I’m a Miami alumni and graduated in 2005. I’ve been a season ticket holder ever since. Currently live in West Broward. If you go back and look at my previous messages, you’ll clearly see me mention HRS and attending games there. Plenty of context clues to establish I’m an actual Miami fan, not USC19 or whoever you think I am.

Unless I was banned for something else? I said nothing demeaning or derogatory. No harsh language or anything either, just stated my opinion of the direction USC/Miami are going while criticizing Mario. He’s a big boy, I think he can handle it. I wouldn’t think simply having an opinion would be grounds for a ban, but maybe I don’t understand the rules. I can’t ask through my account because I was banned without warning LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back