Xzavier Mcleod 4* 2023 DT from SC Is in the Portal

Advertisement
My theory is you need one elite SC per year (at least). I thought Freeling was our only legit opportunity, hopefully Xzavier will consider us.

Last edited:
@gogeta4 comments from the Bank thread

XZAVIER MCCLOUD at DT needs to be on theat new eval/offer list. Kid has Michigan,LSU, Tex8&4, USC, FSU offer and has already visited Michigan officially who recruit/eval DL very well.

With Miami’s momentum, this is the time to pass on this trench bully’s tape to someone on staff! Can’t imagine him after being in the S&C program after a year. He has a quick first step off the snap and he understands pad level. Good find gentleman.

Advertisement
Right! I’m a South Carolina *****! We got talent round here! Com *** WIT US! Pause
💪🏾
denzel washington GIF

yup South Carolina and N.Carolina are known for having DLINEMAN that are freak athletes and extremely productive.

Love this kids tape and frame to add to what we have at DL in the class. I think all of our last SC gets have been productive here and ended up in the nfl correct me if im wrong?.

That beast DT from Clemson Georgia (Jordan Davis) played high school ball in Charlotte

Last edited:
Advertisement
That beast DT from Clemson (Jordan Davis) played high school ball in Charlotte
from Georgia....and he played for one of my old high school coaches from Hollywood,FL who was the HC at that school in Charlotte.

But you have: Jadevion Clowney, Carlos Dunlap, Robert Quinn, Demarcus Lawrence, Shaq Lawson, John Abraham, Richard Seymour, Albert Haynesworth

All those are South Carolina DL...North Carolina list is similar as well. We should be in those states every year looking for OL/DL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back