Xzavier Mcleod 4* 2023 DT from SC Is in the Portal

Advertisement
That 5-Star DE that committed to USCe needs to see the foolishness going on in that program and come over to the good guys.
come here essence atkins GIF by NBC
Come Here Lets Go GIF by Bounce
Come The Rock GIF by WWE
No. We would love for him to flip his commitment to us but we don’t want him to “BRING HIS ***” WTF!!!???
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the Button

Advertisement
You forget we gotta have sooo much money from the missed DL prospects to spend
You forget that's probably not an accurate depiction of our finances. If this saving money bit is true though, we aren't getting another elite WR or QB. Might as well give him everything left.

Advertisement
He's Juco so he should at least be a sophomore! But, he redshirted this year, plus the COVID year he should have 3 years left?
He has at most 1 year left after this one. He did 2 years at JUCO and 2 years at ULM. Our roster has him as a 5th year senior but due to Covid and RS he likely has 1 left after this year RS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP but I saw this floating around and it’s supposedly from the kid’s dad…
mans said all that and ended with ...................... GAMECOCKS FOR LIFE. LMAOOOO

After stating his son is a front runner and wanted to redshirt...so he could transfer anyway and Beamer bluffed him out.....

Well bring on this front running mfer... CANES FOR LIFE.

Would not make any judgements on the situation. It could be salty tears, could be true and could be both. My question is, can he play, is he good. Then if he can, can he fit into what we doing. Nothing else
I think when it was the end of his recruitment and he was choosing between us and them it was some buzz ont heir board about attitude or his behaviors a bit.

So that part may be believeable, but it appears he was heading out and wanted to shirt and Beamer called the bluff on it by attempting to take him ont he trip which would be hard as **** to say i aint going in a game that your dressed out to

Advertisement
Back