Xzavier Mcleod 4* 2023 DT from SC Is in the Portal

Advertisement
Lol; so ya’ll want a kid who don’t wanna compete & afraid of weather? Lol.

I hate being cold so I find his reasoning sound.

Also my guess is he probably decided he didn't want to be at USCe anymore and went on a rant listing all his reasons (as teenagers will do) , [BGCOLOR=initial] one of which is that it's too **** cold. Of course that's the one thing that gets leaked out because it keeps the program from looking bad. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Lol; so ya’ll want a kid who don’t wanna compete & afraid of weather? Lol.
If its that or Daylen Russell then.
Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Aint no way 😂😂😂😂
I'm thinking it has more to do with him wanting to preserve a redshirt more than the cold. Now the need for a not-so-small dose of copium necessitates the need to say that it's a "him problem" and has nothing to do with USCe
IMO sounds like he's not happy there and his 18/19 year old maturity came up with a crazy reason to get thrown off the team... just Vet the situation

Advertisement
I’m sure there’s more. I doubt he refused to travel over weather but I’d expect Miami to look into this one. Wr can’t get them in HS so let’s grab them in the portal. I’m sure he’ll be cheaper with less leverage.

Yeah he aint going to BC in November 🤣🤣🤣. Im thinking its likely a ploy to preserve his redshirt. Not sure how to feel, would have to watch film to weigh the rewards and risk. Being on a losing team can be he££ especially if there is no strong family atmosphere.

Advertisement
Sounds like the kid wanted to preserve his RS to transfer.

Regardless, wacky way to go about it but also have to consider the USCe side putting stuff out there because they are salty. I trust them to do the proper vetting here, he deserves that at least because he is super talented and obviously a position of need.
Yeah, there’s more to this just like there was with Burroughs. These writers and media love to bury a kid when hes out the door.

Advertisement
Back