XFL up next..

513CincycaneOSUSucks

Grassy Legacy..Crown Up
How many of us are thinking XFL is just waiting for the conferences to cancel before announcing a XFL bubble. Seems like a no brainer.

If i am Dewey setting it up thinking this is a chance to crush NCAA. Even if they go spring, you think you are ready and you want your chance in NFL you got to get some tape. NCAA looks like they dont want to take the chance.

https://xflnewshub.com/xfl-news/wha...k-like/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Advertisement
How many of us are thinking XFL is just waiting for the conferences to cancel before announcing a XFL bubble. Seems like a no brainer.

If i am Dewey setting it up thinking this is a chance to crush NCAA. Even if they go spring, you think you are ready and you want your chance in NFL you got to get some tape. NCAA looks like they dont want to take the chance.

https://xflnewshub.com/xfl-news/wha...k-like/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

4 out of 5 people surveyed could have Covid-19 and the XFL still isn't going to "crush" the NCAA just because they manage to field a few games.

XFL can work if they pick the right cities. Choosing Tampa over Orlando was stupid. orlando had all ready proven the first time around that we supported our XFL team . I think we were either #1 or #2 in attendance. I mean what idiot thought ohhhh lets not go back to Orlando .

Find cities with nice small size stadiums that could support a nice crowd but also have a nice atmosphere.

Find cities that dont have other any pro sports and let that new XFL team be THERE team.

Look how St Louis supported there XFL team.

Id have a lottery of sorts. Let cities throw there names in the pool and make them have X amount of pre sold season tickets and maybe a sponsor or two al ready in place to help off set some cost. **** matter fact get a bunch of sponsors ready to go.

Id also make this NFL friendly. Same rules as what the NFL uses. Make this be a stepping stone to the nfl and get the dam NFL behind you.

Maybe try to get the NFL owners to purchase these teams as there D-league. Could maybe extend the NFL draft back to 12 rounds. Let the players don there thing and try to make the A team. If they don't make it they have the XFL to work on their craft.

This is just stuff off the top of my head so if any of this has no chance no need to bash me, im just tossing **** around.

You fellas have a great day.

XFL can work if they pick the right cities. Choosing Tampa over Orlando was stupid. orlando had all ready proven the first time around that we supported our XFL team . I think we were either #1 or #2 in attendance. I mean what idiot thought ohhhh lets not go back to Orlando .

Find cities with nice small size stadiums that could support a nice crowd but also have a nice atmosphere.

Find cities that dont have other any pro sports and let that new XFL team be THERE team.

Id have a lottery of sorts. Let cities throw there names in the pool and make them have X amount of pre sold season tickets and maybe a sponsor or two al ready in place to help off set some cost. **** matter fact get a bunch of sponsors ready to go.

Id also make this NFL friendly. Same rules as what the NFL uses. Make this be a stepping stone to the nfl and get the dam NFL behind you.

Maybe try to get the NFL owners to purchase these teams as there D-league. Could maybe extend the NFL draft back to 12 rounds. Let the players don there thing and try to make the A team. If they don't make it they have the XFL to work on their craft.

This is just stuff off the top of my head so if any of this has no chance no need to bash me, im just tossing **** around.

Don't worry brother. The bashers are trying to compensate for their self esteem issues....

Don't worry brother. The bashers are trying to compensate for their self esteem issues....
Ive seen they been out past few days. I got to stay low key my brain cant handle any arguing right now. Being cooped up got me going insane. lol .

Advertisement
I am shocked The Rock bought it. It seemed like a good deal. I just didnt think he liked FSU and the Gators that much.

I was thinking this.
Dwayne jumped on this at the right time.

I'd bet there are a few UConn and Old Dominion students who wouldn't mind picking up an XFL paycheck right about now.

Advertisement

I agree with most of this, but they aren’t getting the NFL behind them without a major kickback.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back