Xavier Worthy, 2021 WR, California

Goulds Cane

Senior
Another intriguing prospect from out West, this time from Fresno. Doesn't have an offer but we need to extend one because he is ELECTRIC and just as good as any of our current receiver prospects.

6'1 160, plays for Central High, the alma mater of Utah DB/Chicago Bears draft pick Jaylon Johnson. In 2019 he recorded 54 catches, 992 yards and 16 touchdowns. His film is interesting. He has the speed of Desean Jackson but is physical after the catch like a Hines Ward.

He also runs track. His times? 10.55 in the 100, 21.4 in the 200, 51.7 in the 400 and 22'2 in the long jump. If those #s don't give you the Busta Rhymes stank face then idk what will. He is MOVING.

247 has him as a 93 4*, #13 best player in California and #24 best receiver in the country while Rivals only has him as a 5.6 3*.

Early offers from Arizona State, Auburn, Michigan, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, Tennessee, USC, Utah and Washington. Michigan, USC and Utah are believed to be his leaders right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No question he’s got speed and talent, but is it a waste of time trying to pull a highly touted recruit out of PAC12 country? I’m not trying to be negative hear, but I’m simply asking the question is the juice worth the squeeze?

No question he’s got speed and talent, but is it a waste of time trying to pull a highly touted recruit out of PAC12 country? I’m not trying to be negative hear, but I’m simply asking the question is the juice worth the squeeze?
If you even have a bleep of a chance you recruit the kid... wouldn’t be the first time that the bigger schools fill up and a kid like this ends up having to “settle” on his commitment

Advertisement
His leader is Michigan right now, it's safe to say he's willing to go cross country

Advertisement
Brashard ain't coming here & right now none of our receiver options are set in stone. Just contact him, gauge his interest & offer him, it literally cannot hurt
That’s a fair argument, there’s no reason not to shoot our shot, but the big question will be is our time better spent going after Jacolby George?

Advertisement
Back