Xavier Thomas to Miss Season after contracting Covid

Meanwhile, the 73-year-old governor of Ohio also has COVID and is asymptomatic. Anecdotes work both ways. Bottom line: the disease is hugely variable for various reasons, but neither Xavier Thomas nor Mike DeWine getting COVID changes the larger picture that (1) young people are unlikely to have serious complications, (2) some young people - and some football players - will in fact have serious complications, and (3) all people, young and old, need to STFU and mask up indoors if we want to play football or enjoy life this fall.

Advertisement
I had a sinus infection when I had covid. I was literally working out twice a day plus running two miles. I thought was going to pass out several times and was afraid to lay down. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I hope he gets better

Just a guess, but perhaps the kid wants to go pro, and by using Covid as an excuse, they get an extra roster spot?

Lol just waiting on Trevor “Goldilocks“ Lawrence to join him

I don't wish anything bad on any player - BUT -

If the day before our game Sunshine Lawrence gets a bad case of the:

"Hershey Squirts" / "Tennessee Two-Step" / "Backdoor Trots" / "Screaming Meemy's" / "Greenapple Nasty's" / "Havana Mudpies: / "Mexico Mega Moans" / "Whistle Brownie Blows" / "Mississippi Mud Butt Blows" / "Thunder Dome Dumpers" / "Assquake Splatters" / or "Gainesville Splash," or "FSU Omelette" -

it won't hurt my feelings.

Advertisement
He physically can’t play, antibodies ain’t ****. He also had strep which surely makes it worse. Everyone is effected differently by this thing.
Yea **** ain't coo I know people that got smashed by it. Ain't no way he will be in football shape. He going to have to slowly get back to football everyone gets hit with it differently.

Meanwhile, the 73-year-old governor of Ohio also has COVID and is asymptomatic. Anecdotes work both ways. Bottom line: the disease is hugely variable for various reasons, but neither Xavier Thomas nor Mike DeWine getting COVID changes the larger picture that (1) young people are unlikely to have serious complications, (2) some young people - and some football players - will in fact have serious complications, and (3) all people, young and old, need to STFU and mask up indoors if we want to play football or enjoy life this fall.
Gotta see through the smoke. Most of the guys pushing the covid junk aren't really concerned about the players or their health. They have underlying motives based on ideology.

Advertisement
I agree but the governor tested negative the next day. Could have been a false positive

Advertisement

When I caught Covid I had strep throat also and between the strep and losing air internment it was all bad. This stuff is serious and I read the other day some people are having heart, and lung issues even months after having Covid.

Advertisement
Well update on the governor, took another test, and it came back negative. Go figure, i think everybody is winging it :

Advertisement
Back