Xavier McKinney

Advertisement
Apparently, he's expressing interest in Miami, but Clemson & Auburn are in the lead.
We should definitely still make a run at him, just for the principle of possibly landing a former Bama commit just to stick it Saban.

He's another DJ Dallas special?

Not 100% sure (because it's difficult to keep up with ridiculous usernames on twitter), but I'm pretty sure I saw some Deejay Dallas tweets @ this kid and asking Canes fans to show him some love.
Gotta love the fact that this dude is recruiting for us instead of putting out a list containing the "17 schools that have made my final cut."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mentioned him a couple weeks ago when he decommited. Apparently is friends with DeeJay so that could work in our favor. We need all the DBs we can get and he's a good one.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Kid can play.

Was his Alabama decommit legit or was it a la Roberts and Thompson for us.

Matters to me would like to know

It was legit....kid wanted to check out other places

He's legit. he wants to play. Better opportunity at other schools to get quicker playing time. He's smart. Too many people ahead of him at bama.

I can't disagree with that. Having said that, Why aren't people labeling him afraid of competition? There was a time we had to have people wait, guess what....they still came.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back