Xavier Lucas SR highlights

It's not false…It was all of last year, I don't have time to read through how many 100 posts…I wouldn't have posted it if wasn't true.

And I truly don't give a f**k where the kid is "ranked"
Wow that's interesting, on a board where positivity is scarce you can't take 30 seconds to type his name into the search bar and find one negative post about him even though "the whole board is so down on him", wild. Almost as if it's a false narrative.

And skeeter, I personally don't care if you give a **** about his ranking, because you weren't speaking for yourself you were projecting the board's opinion.

I'm on summer break so I have time today but I won't waste anymore on you, have a good day my man.

Advertisement
Wow that's interesting, on a board where positivity is scarce you can't take 30 seconds to type his name into the search bar and find one negative post about him even though "the whole board is so down on him", wild. Almost as if it's a false narrative.

And skeeter, I personally don't care if you give a **** about his ranking, because you weren't speaking for yourself you were projecting the board's opinion.

I'm on summer break so I have time today but I won't waste anymore on you, have a good day my man.

So what am I supposed to search you dork?

Hmmm…Let me see try…"I don't like Ryan Mack"…Let me try "I'm not a fan of Ryan Mack"...

I said it then and I'm saying it now, the overall tone for a lot of this board on Ryan Mack was "meh"…Do I know the exact percentage that were positive/neutral/negative, no. But overall I thought the board should have been higher on Ryan Mack than they were.

You act like I just made it up for the **** of it.

IMG_4926.jpeg

Results from the state championships today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back