x

Advertisement
Are you saying straight upsets or good bets with points?

I like Purdue and Louisville to pull upsets

Kentucky should have been better this year while USCe looks better than expected

Kentucky is horrible. South Carolina should kick the crap out of Corch Stoops' JV squad.

UK is a better job than Miami? LMAO

I've watched Ok St play and have to think they will destroy Pitt with all the starters they lost from last year. I like Ok st to cover

Clemson Lousville is going to be intriguing, great O vs great D . Leaning UL though Clemson D looks for real.

Advertisement
Problem with Louisville is they have a putrid offensive line. That will hold them back from actually contending despite how much Lamar Jackson can do.

They also better how their #1 CB Alexander is healthy because they will get obliterated if they play like they did defensively against UNC.

Problem with Louisville is they have a putrid offensive line. That will hold them back from actually contending despite how much Lamar Jackson can do.

They also better how their #1 CB Alexander is healthy because they will get obliterated if they play like they did defensively against UNC.

Lamar is not a great passer at all, he relies on his legs. Drop back some linebackers and set them to spy on the QB it's a wrap.

Advertisement

Lamar is not a great passer at all, he relies on his legs. Drop back some linebackers and set them to spy on the QB it's a wrap.

If you watched the game against UNC he made some big time throws.

Louisville and Clemson will go down to the wire! Bobby Petrino will have them ready to play go back to FSU last year, don't doubt the man!

I've watched Ok St play and have to think they will destroy Pitt with all the starters they lost from last year. I like Ok st to cover

Clemson Lousville is going to be intriguing, great O vs great D . Leaning UL though Clemson D looks for real.

Was about to say this. Oklahoma State most likely going to run Pitt out of the stadium

Advertisement
Winners in bold

Kentucky at South Carolina (-6.5)
Kent St. at Marshall (-15)
Connecticut at Virginia (-10)
Oklahoma State (-14) vs. Pittsburgh
Clemson (-3) at Louisville
Purdue at Missouri (-7)
LSU (-6.5) at Mississippi State
Kansas State (-4) at Vanderbilt

I love picking games but none of them fit my criteria to bet money on them. I'll see if I can find one this week.

The only Upset that you have listed that I like is Purdue. I dont think Vegas has figured them out yet. They are not bad and Mizzou is not good. Odom, in panic mode, just fired his DC!

Advertisement
Pitt's Qb looks like a statue back there. I think any team with a pass rush is going to make him fumble and eat dirt a lot this season.

I have the feeling that Clemson-Louisville is going to be another instant classic like last season.
I usually go with the better defense in a game like that, I am not a betting man but the 3 point spread sounds about right.

Clemson UL I think goes one of two ways. Clemson either rolls or Clemson wins a close one or loses a close one.

I seen no way that UL defensively is going to stop Clem especially if UL looks the way they did the first two games defensively.

Clemson UL I think goes one of two ways. Clemson either rolls or Clemson wins a close one or loses a close one.

I seen no way that UL defensively is going to stop Clem especially if UL looks the way they did the first two games defensively.

One of three ways. With four possibilities.

Advertisement
Back