Wyche

Herald today says wyche is an EE - I thought he wasn't.

Has this been confirmed?

Advertisement

Has this been confirmed?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/23/3705771/la-dt-recruit-michael-wyche-commits.html

That was an older article, I thought he gavevan interview saying he had 1 more class to finish for the spring. Unless he has possibly worked out something with UM admissions, because AG really needs him to go through U tough in order to keep him in shape. It would disastrous to have JUCO DT's showing up in august out of shape.

Go Canes

Has this been confirmed?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/23/3705771/la-dt-recruit-michael-wyche-commits.html

That was an older article, I thought he gavevan interview saying he had 1 more class to finish for the spring. Unless he has possibly worked out something with UM admissions, because AG really needs him to go through U tough in order to keep him in shape. It would disastrous to have JUCO DT's showing up in august out of shape.

Go Canes

Actually, my mistake. It wasn't herald - it was canesport.

From the article...

Berrios is one of several commitments who are graduating early.

Others are Brandon Powell, KC McDermott, Darrion Owens, Michael Wyche, Joseph Yearby, Trevor Darling, Terry McCray and Juwon Young (note that Nigel Bethel has decided not to come in early even though he's eligible to, since he wants to help his team try and win a state title in high school track).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So has ANYONE still figured out who the **** it was that HurricaneGlory thought was Wyche?

Advertisement
So has ANYONE still figured out who the **** it was that HurricaneGlory thought was Wyche?
he didn't make it in....rescheduled for da 13th...my bad I didn't verify arrival b4 givin bad info to hurricaneglory

So your HurricaneGlory's dopeman... Interdasting

Unless he got the information from Vette or Papa, it can't be trusted, unless of course the same info came from advarkas, shodell or cdwright

Advertisement
Back