Pro Wrestling WWE MEGA THREAD

GUNTHER vs Drew for Clash at the Castle in Europe for the title. Calling it now
There ya go.... That's a solid move.... No problem with that at all... Plenty of time to build it and make it hot as **** come match time... The other side of the pond will eat that up all day long...

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me to see all titles change hands tonight....

Edit: 1 title down, 2(actually 3 to go, my bad) to go....Congrats Drew...
Edit: Welp that didn't last long... 2 title changes... Congrats to Damian Priest... Didn't see that coming...
Edit: Paul retained... surprised and not surprised.... Prime sponsorship and social media appeal impact the retain call I guess...
Bayley wins belt..good for her.... expected the switch here.... Sky's run felt flat from the get go...I mean I like Sky but nothing about her run is memorable at all...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Awesome for The Undertaker come out and chokeslam The Rock. Too bad he’s had both knees and hips done, or a Tombstone would’ve been perfect.

Of course, a better ending would’ve been for Lofton to come out, hit The Rock with some cool finishing move, and throw up The U over The Rock.

:)

Night 2 was pretty good. I have some issues with the main event, because I wanted to see more of them actually wrestle. Before they went to the outside and got the commentary table involved and it became a cluster****, I thought Roman was starting to have the best wrestling match of his run, something I wish we saw Cody get out of him. Roman was in tremendous shape and worked a 1h30m over two nights, he really could have put on a good workrate/starz kind of match. Then the cluster**** began, which was cool, its just not for me, but it had the right definitive finish. Hope the Code Man does a great job.

I watch this company through Youtube and occasionally pop in for the important quarter hours to see The Rock, Cody, Logan Paul, and Gunther. I came around on Roman in the past year. But the distance between that tier and the next is pretty vast to me. Those 5 are playing a different game. Rhea, too, if you add the chicks.

Now that the Roman run is over and Vince is no longer in charge. I'm excited as ever for the future of WWE. A lot of top tier superstars and a lot of others with loads of potential.

Also, god bless Shawn Michaels IG explore page

Awesome for The Undertaker come out and chokeslam The Rock. Too bad he’s had both knees and hips done, or a Tombstone would’ve been perfect.

Of course, a better ending would’ve been for Lofton to come out, hit The Rock with some cool finishing move, and throw up The U over The Rock.

:)
Why are you advocating Cane on Cane violence?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back