WTH ESPN?

Canez1

OG
With the limited number of games this year, why in the **** are so many of them going to be broadcast on ESPN3 and ESPN+? I realize that they want people to use their app so why not put all of the boring crap on there? Spent a decent part of the game watching everything buffer 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
With the limited number of games this year, why in the **** are so many of them going to be broadcast on ESPN3 and ESPN+? I realize that they want people to use their app so why not put all of the boring crap on there? Spent a decent part of the game watching everything buffer 🤦‍♂️
I have xfinity and just said espn3 into the voice remote. I have an older Samsung 4k smart TV and didnt buffer one time.

You answered your own question. If they want people to use their streams, putting stuff nobody wants to watch on it won’t help.

Advertisement
UAB vs C Ar-Kansas probably qualifies as boring crap

Advertisement
You answered your own question. If they want people to use their streams, putting stuff nobody wants to watch on it won’t help.
Yeah I know but still... apparently someone watches it since they were broadcasting.

Cable and satellite have been dying a slow death and the kill shot is going to happen as soon as everyone is on 5g. Almost everyone I know especially those under 25 are streaming everything they watch. Live tv is for old farts like me. And I’m about to put my tv on skinny jeans

Sorry to bring up a regurgitated question but I have Comcast and don’t have ACC network. Has there been a definitive answer as to which will be the best free streaming solution? I’ve seen Reddit and saw another person mention a website. I do have ESPN 3 - will ACC network games be televised there possibly?

Advertisement
Cable and satellite have been dying a slow death and the kill shot is going to happen as soon as everyone is on 5g. Almost everyone I know especially those under 25 are streaming everything they watch. Live tv is for old farts like me. And I’m about to put my tv on skinny jeans
you aint lyin. The only reason I keep cable is ease of sports access. But now with ACC network and not being in FL to see phins games there's almost no point. The wife only watches ID anyways, she could go without the ten million different ways to kill my ***.

Advertisement
Unfortunately for me, I am in a very rural area where one company has a franchise agreement (Altice/Suddenlink) so zero competition. Their service goes down constantly so cutting the cord just isn’t an option. I don’t foresee 5g anytime in the near futrue either. Looks like I may need something like Musk’s Starlink if I ever want to cut the cable even though I do have a really good (semi legit 🤫) streaming service loaded with everything and super cheap. Just can’t stand the buffering on my end.

Y’all I got rid of cable myself.

some people said if I pay for ESPN+ that I would still need to have a cable subscription?

Advertisement
Back