WTF....

Advertisement
I've known Luke's family for twenty years…..Luke loves Miami, the Canes, and women…..that will never change.

Advertisement
The same Uncle Luke who sucks up Tim Brewster at FSU & Randy Shannon at UF?

The same Uncle Luke who was ready to sell us out if we didn't start a black QB?

Yeah such a fan man.... should have picked Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Uncle Luke is a hoe & a sell out.

Luke helped put UM on the map. He has always repped the Canes hard. No one has repped the U harder than Luke.

No he didn't.
Howard Schnellenberger did more for UM in one minute during the 1980s then Uncle Puke did his entire life.
In fact, I would add Lou Saban, Butch, Gary Stevens, and the hundreds of players that wore the uniform.
Fugg out of here with that Billy Corbenesque nonsense.

LMAO at Uncle Puke put UM on the map.

If Puke had never been born, Miami still wins all its games and all its championships.

When it comes to the Canes, Puke only cares when his *** is being kissed. That's why you have Puke sucking off FSU's Brewster every time he comes to the 305.

Geo's right. Luke's a hoe.

When he starts acting like a man instead of a bītch, I'll recheck his Canes credentials.

[TWEET]772287882820096003[/TWEET]
**** outta here with this deceiving tweet. Grandpa Luke was camped on the FAMU sideline with Coach Rolle. Yeah he was on the sideline..the FAMU sideline

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm not Billy Corben...
My bad..Wasn't directed at you playa. Just the tweet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Lol, it's all good bro.

Advertisement
They coulda used The Rock but his name isn't the smear of **** that is Luther Campbell so...not surprised

It said "fan". The Rock is not a fan. He played for UM.

Who says former players can't be fans? The Rock definitely qualifies as a celebrity, and was the highest paid actor in Hollywood last year, around $64M. Easy choice for No. 1 Cane celebrity-fan.

The same article list former Louisville LB Tom Jackson as the Cardinals 'celebrity-fan'. The writer gave special mention to the late Muhammad Ali. Really? I seen footage of Ali at Louisville football and basketball games, when his health allowed it. And the writer picks Tom Jackson?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back