WTF?? New violations against current staff...

Advertisement
I can't believe this bs. First of all, **** Charles Robinson. Second of all, wow this sucks if true. Hope these are minor and not major violations.

Elston Lane = Tyrone Moss...if Charles Robinson is not affiliated with the NCAA or part of the legal process where and how is he getting these documents and inside info?

The bad news is this is the first connection to violations Golden. Never good when the NCAA is already on us.

The good news is there's nothing to this story. Minor secondary "improper conduct" violations. The article is just written in a sensationalized way.

If he's still digging this hard and this is the best he's found, I actually see that as a good thing.

Advertisement
They're pretty minor, the problem is tht this whole time we've been arguing tht these violations were a long time ago. Now it turns out they happened under golden. I honestly don't think they'll b any suspensions for chickillo, but I say the NCAA comes down hard on us as a program. Let's just hope golden wasnt directly involved. If he stays it's a victory

[]_[] swag;652701 said:
They're pretty minor, the problem is tht this whole time we've been arguing tht these violations were a long time ago. Now it turns out they happened under golden. I honestly don't think they'll b any suspensions for chickillo, but I say the NCAA comes down hard on us as a program. Let's just hope golden wasnt directly involved. If he stays it's a victory

I just can't imagine how screwed we would be if Shalala fired Golden over this. The program would be set back for a decade.

It happened so quickly after golden started, I almost feel like he wasn't directly involved. Just blame it all on barrow

Advertisement
If he's still digging this hard and this is the best he's found, I actually see that as a good thing.

Very good point. Robinson has been on this "scandal" for a long time. After his original story was torn apart, this is all he comes back with? I hope you are right!

[]_[] swag;652701 said:

I just can't imagine how screwed we would be if Shalala fired Golden over this. The program would be set back for a decade.
No you could call us done for good. But I dont believe this anyway. I could be wrong but with what golden preaches I cant see it.

The more I think about it, the more worried I am we get hit with Loss of Institutional Control. I mean it's 3 coaching staffs in a row, that's unbelievable.

Advertisement
The more I think about it, the more worried I am we get hit with Loss of Institutional Control. I mean it's 3 coaching staffs in a row, that's unbelievable.

Chill.

We skate.

SkatingFallGif.jpg

No way do I think we skate. I hate to say it but id bet we get usc sanctions just to prove a point. Only good thing is we already took a bowl ban.

Advertisement
This program is never going to be good ever again. We're going to get USC sanctions, all our players are going to transfer, and by the time our sentence is up... we'll have been irrelevant for so long, that we couldn't get good if we wanted to. THIS SUCKS BALLS!!!!

never good. Hope it's letter is coming soon and get this crap over with.

Advertisement
Back