WTF Mods/Staff...Duke is off limits unless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
you are saying how awesome he is? GTFOOH

I challenge any Mod/Staff or anyone else to identity Duke's signature game.

You phucks act like Duke is beyond reproach.

Come on now.....

Advertisement
The team hasn't had a signature game. If you don't see his talent from watching him with your own eyes, then there is no point in debating this with you. He has made Golden look like a better coach than he really is. No Duke Johnson and Golden might not even be .500 at Miami.

The team hasn't had a signature game. If you don't see his talent from watching him with your own eyes, then there is no point in debating this with you. He has made Golden look like a better coach than he really is. No Duke Johnson and Golden might not even be .500 at Miami.

I never said that Duke did not have talent. You guys are confused. Talent has nothing to do with BRINGING IT in a big games.

Duke is very talented...... OKAY.

Duke was on the sideline during the last drive against fsu. Duke put the ball on the ground against Nebraska at the worst possible time.

Advertisement
you are saying how awesome he is? GTFOOH

I challenge any Mod/Staff or anyone else to identity Duke's signature game.

You phucks act like Duke is beyond reproach.

Come on now.....

So in one thread you want to glorify and praise QuinCUNTcy Wilson, and then in
another you want to take a shot at Duke?

Go fk youself you twaatt.

Advertisement

I never said that Duke did not have talent. You guys are confused. Talent has nothing to do with BRINGING IT in a big games.

Duke was on the sideline during the last drive against fsu. Duke put the ball on the ground against Nebraska at the worst possible time.

25 carries for 155 yards and a TD vs Duke
14 carries for 100 yards and TD plus 3 catches for 52 yards vs GT
29 carries for 249 yards and a TD against VT
27 carries for 130 yards and a TD vs FSU

The 4 most relevant games in our season. Stfu

i'll never forget seeing him stand on the sideline with the game on the line against FSU and the fumble against Nebraska.

however, he's a true cane and threads shouldn't be made bashing him. that's just dumb.

Advertisement

LMAO....... Duke, a basketball school. VT is horrible. Duke got scared against fsu and was on the sideline during the last drive. An elite back does better against GT.

Come again......

Advertisement

LMAO....... Duke, a basketball school. VT is horrible. Duke got scared against fsu and was on the sideline during the last drive. An elite back does better against GT.

Come again......

Over 150 total yards in our 4 most important games, went over 150 against Nebraska to.

i'll never forget seeing him stand on the sideline with the game on the line against FSU and the fumble against Nebraska.

however, he's a true cane and threads shouldn't be made bashing him. that's just dumb.

no one is bashing him. I am simply stating that he does not have his signature game. You even mentioned yourself that he was on the sidelines during the final drive against Florida State. He also had that costly fumble against Nebraska. Great players do not do that.

Duke is more talented than Florida State's Dalvin cook. However, Dalvin cook already has a signature game.

another thing, Florida State wasn't sure that Dalvin cook would play against us. Yet, the kid had a great game. Duke was on the sidelines during the final drive.

Last edited:
It really is more of the team doesn't show up for big games. Duke is always are most dangerous player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back