Wtf is Realus George smoking

I read it where it kinda makes sense. Honestly think he's reflecting. Lessing to him may mean he's being humble or humbled. Made to be less. On the bottom To B for him would be to Be himself and let God be God and do his thing for Realus. Now let me get back to my smoke
giphy-9.gif

Advertisement
its slang thats y people wont understand it

I'm not trying to be a **** here, but sometimes slang is used to just cover up stupidity. I don't know him personally and he could be brilliant or as dumb as a doorknob, but are there other examples of this "slang" term out there?

Either way, whatever. I quit trying to understand the Twitterverse of the next gen a long time ago.

I'm not trying to be a **** here, but sometimes slang is used to just cover up stupidity. I don't know him personally and he could be brilliant or as dumb as a doorknob, but are there other examples of this "slang" term out there?

Either way, whatever. I quit trying to understand the Twitterverse of the next gen a long time ago.
i feel u lol its all good man

Advertisement

...I still can't understand it. Did he purposefully mis-spell 'Lessons', or is Lessings an actual thing?

I think he means lessons, add the 'B'...no wait, that still doesn't...

Nevermind. To **** with it. I'm going to bed. Night all. :)

Advertisement
Perfect wire cutter qualified "perfect" for the next 40 years 14 hours a day 6 days a week in pure heat ,I'll take him.

What's always been a mystery you would think key word here think a kid comes to the U all the free help and support and the facilities to help make you the best you can be for the next four years and these kids ignore it and just go thru the motions and wonder why we have issues and fade away into the real world.

I know coaching plays a part but not all the time , take Chickillo he was asked and played out of position here yet still worked to take advantage of his opportunity and now a Steeler and he's getting good playing time.

Don't these kids see the door is closing slowly and the free lunch will end just such a waste.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Seeing as how we threw a true freshman TE in there that didn't know which play the O was running, instead of our fullback.... Something just isn't right.

Snoop Dogg called marijuana “Chronic” because someone once told him the really strong weed they had was hydroponic, but he thought they said “hydrochronic”.

Advertisement

I've learned through the years that when people start using "analogy speak" it's because they really have nothing to say but want to sound like they do...

I read it where it kinda makes sense. Honestly think he's reflecting. Lessing to him may mean he's being humble or humbled. Made to be less. On the bottom To B for him would be to Be himself and let God be God and do his thing for Realus. Now let me get back to my smoke View attachment 97057

Damm dude, that was almost pretty deep. Respect. Must be good stuff. I'm jealous

...might be why our school's educational ranking is falling..

Advertisement
Back