WTF happened to Darius Smith????

Advertisement
Pierre started to go beast mode

Beast mode really? He does look a little better and stronger this year but not very athletic at all.

He's 300 pounds man

Athletic?? LULZ!!!

We need big and strong at DT

I saw Olsen Pierre making a lot of plays and creating a lot of pressure towards the end of the season. He's a starter next year. Was he a redshirt freshman or sophomore this year?

Beast mode really? He does look a little better and stronger this year but not very athletic at all.

He's 300 pounds man

Athletic?? LULZ!!!

We need big and strong at DT

I saw Olsen Pierre making a lot of plays and creating a lot of pressure towards the end of the season. He's a starter next year. Was he a redshirt freshman or sophomore this year?

Softmoar

Advertisement

***** when is the last time we had a DT bull rush an OL with one hand and leap over his body to sack a qb with his other hand?

Thats potential... Beastmode is consistency man... No one on our d-line exemplified beastmode maybe Porter, because he did what he had to do and more... I even saw Porter make a tackle on the sideline against Duke... Pierre has a lot of potential but he's far from beastmode... However he has raw athleticism...

Advertisement
Back