Wtakes the Natty

Advertisement
I don't have a problem rooting for Washington vs the other teams that are left. I'll always remember 65-7 lol
Yea I guess I have an alternate view. I certainly enjoyed the 2001 "revenge" game (I was there, the OB was electric), but I "blame" Butch, Coker, and Schiano for 2000, when they were thoroughly outcoached and outprepared. You think you hate Mario's game management? Go back and watch that game and get an idea why they were flying banners for Butch until he acquired enough talent it didn't matter.

This is the first time in years, where I actually feel like any one of the final 4 could win the natty.

I'm not confident in this prediction, but here's my best stab at it:
Meatchicken beats the perrenial cheaters and the puppies beat Tex-asss.
Meatchicken beats the puppies and wins their first natty since 97'.

Meatchicken beats the puppies and wins their first natty since 97'.
Finally.

They're gonna avenge that loss in the '91 Rose Bowl when Elvis Grbac couldn't get it done and Washington ended up sharing the MNC with the Canes.

Advertisement
Yea I guess I have an alternate view. I certainly enjoyed the 2001 "revenge" game (I was there, the OB was electric), but I "blame" Butch, Coker, and Schiano for 2000, when they were thoroughly outcoached and outprepared. You think you hate Mario's game management? Go back and watch that game and get an idea why they were flying banners for Butch until he acquired enough talent it didn't matter.
I watched that game and agree 100%...coaching cost us that game, just like Coker's decision to not use Gore in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl cost us that game, PI notwithstanding. Funny story, I was stationed at Langley AFB in 2000 and the Miami-Washington game was supposed to be on at 3:30. When the game wasn't on in my area, despite the guide saying it would be on, I went off on Cox Cable and canceled my cable. Fiancée was ****ed so I had to call back and "reinstate" the cable lol

If Bama and Texas win in the first round and FSU beats UGA, could FSU be the national champion?

They would be the only undefeated team in Division 1 football.

If Bama and Texas win in the first round and FSU beats UGA, could FSU be the national champion?

They would be the only undefeated team in Division 1 football.
1702013922015.jpeg

Advertisement
Back