Wtakes the Natty

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Washington can get past Texas, I can see them beating Alabama. The key, of course will be keeping Penix upright and give him time to throw to his elite wide receivers.

I can definitely see Alabama beating Michigan.

I’m tired of Alabama, and if they win, I hope it’s conditional on Nick Satan retiring. Followed by a tell-all book by former players and a disgruntled booster, exposing all the cheating Alabama was allowed to get away with by corrupt NCAA officials. The NCAA votes to disband rather than be forced to punish Alabama and vacate all those wins and championships.

A new sun will rise on college football.

Agreed. The key is to get Saban in the title game where he only has a week to prep. He has a whole month to prep for Michigan.
Saban probably has an Army of support staff watching and analysts combing through every second of footage from this past season of all the playoff teams.

I had Mich or Texas to begin the season so I would think them but I think they both got bad matchups.. I dont think Texas DBs good enough now that McMillan is back and cooking for UW, plus their pass rush might not be strong enough to cover it up..

I wanna pick UW but looks like Bama got the whole machine behind them lol

Advertisement
AlaI hate to say it fellers but prolly Bama.
tom hanks alabama GIF

I don’t see Texas beating Saban twice. I don’t see Washington hanging in physically in back to back weeks with the other teams.

I trust Milroe to make something happen more than JJ.

So I’m taking Bama over Texas. Repeat of the 2010 natty.

Bama beats Michigan
Texas beats Washington

Bama beats Texas in a close one. It’s just tough to bet against Saban/Bama when they have that much time to prepare.

Advertisement
I like Michigan over Bama in the opener for two reasons. Auburn (who cannot throw) ran for 250 yards on Bama for 5.8 ypc. Michigan is the best at controlling clock and wearing down a D. I also feel that Michigan's defense is one of the best and Bama doesn't present anything on offense to be scared of.

Washington and Texas will be a lot of fun and I could see the winner of that winning the whole thing because they have the 2 best QB's in the CFP

Advertisement
The two best teams are playing each other in Rd 1. Winner of Michigan and Alabama. Won't bet against Bama vs. the Big 10. So Bama.

Texas is the weak link. Ewers is garbage, they caught Alabama before they figured out what to do with Milroe. He beat a meh OkSU team and everyone thinks they're come juggernaut. They were basura plenty before that game, struggling with Houston, etc. Still F-ck Washington.

I wish it wasn't so but the winner of the Michigan vs Alabama game probably takes the cake.

As a Canes fan I cannot root for Washington
Well I hope ur not pulling for Bama either. Dem sumbitches has cost us more pain than UW did. 1 Natty a piece,,,, true, but the ****load of So. Fla talent that the tide take outta So. Fla. on the regular, tips the scale to anybody but Bama..

Advertisement
Back