T Texas Cane Freshman Joined Sep 19, 2021 Messages 213 Dec 4, 2023 #1 Who do you think wins the Natty this year? I think UT if Ewers stays healthy.
WeBallinBoyz Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy Joined Nov 24, 2015 Messages 14,274 Dec 4, 2023 #3 Texas but only if Worthy is ok. Think Bama beats Michigan.
407cane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 17,158 Dec 4, 2023 #4 you should make this a poll I think this is the year Michigan wins
301cane Very nice, very evil Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 1,217 Dec 4, 2023 #5 Pains me to say it but Alabama. When it comes to American football I'm not betting against Nick Satan, like ever.
Pains me to say it but Alabama. When it comes to American football I'm not betting against Nick Satan, like ever.
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,926 Dec 4, 2023 #8 ACC's nuclear strike has Committee shook, shook bad. Top 4 slots gun be re-done tonight. My sauces . FSU and Jawga in. Bama and Texas out. FSU wins it all.
ACC's nuclear strike has Committee shook, shook bad. Top 4 slots gun be re-done tonight. My sauces . FSU and Jawga in. Bama and Texas out. FSU wins it all.
SaiyaMan305 Senior Joined Nov 9, 2023 Messages 2,681 Dec 4, 2023 #9 Anyone but bama and i will be happy
Dwinstitles All-American Joined Nov 7, 2011 Messages 56,288 Dec 4, 2023 #11 Bama That defense is to fast and fyzical. All those weapons on offense and that OL allowed the game to slow down for Milroe and he took a step up. They are going to light it up I believe
Bama That defense is to fast and fyzical. All those weapons on offense and that OL allowed the game to slow down for Milroe and he took a step up. They are going to light it up I believe
K.O.M.A. Freshman Premium Joined Apr 1, 2019 Messages 484 Dec 4, 2023 #12 Living in SEC country, please let it be anybody but Bama. I despise those mother****ers
C CaneinBroward Recruit Joined Apr 26, 2016 Messages 9,192 Dec 4, 2023 #14 Hoping for Huskies. Brain is telling me probably won't be them.
canes732 Super Senior Premium Joined Feb 4, 2013 Messages 6,955 Dec 4, 2023 #15 Texas Cane said: Who do you think wins the Natty this year? I think UT if Ewers stays healthy. Click to expand... Got a 100$ on Texas
Texas Cane said: Who do you think wins the Natty this year? I think UT if Ewers stays healthy. Click to expand... Got a 100$ on Texas
Andrew All American Administrator Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 13,003 Dec 4, 2023 #16 Bama going to roll
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,062 Dec 4, 2023 #17 Bama and then Sabag rides off into the sunset.
RightSaidFred Be cool, don’t be culo Joined Jun 29, 2018 Messages 5,978 Dec 4, 2023 #18 FSU. Oh no wait....how forgetful of me
IbzRlz Recruit Joined Jan 13, 2013 Messages 2,207 Dec 4, 2023 #19 Rooting for Washington, but believe Bama is rolling to another title
rok Great Poster Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 24,330 Dec 4, 2023 #20 As a Canes fan I cannot root for Washington