WR's needed, amongst other things.

SayWhat

Sophomore
Premium
Pope and Wiggins, please transfer. You two are soft as ****, don't fight for the ball, and will never help this team.

Quit watching part of the way into the 2nd, not worth my limited time. While there were MANNY problems on defense, I'm so sick of seeing these two alligator armed WR's out there. Twig *** m'fers that are soft as ****. Would love to smack the fronts out of Wiggins mouth. Pope, go do something else.

****, figured we would get smoked, but not that bad. MANNY problems on defense. They played us to a T.

Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins, please transfer. You two are soft as ****, don't fight for the ball, and will never help this team.

Quit watching part of the way into the 2nd, not worth my limited time. While there were MANNY problems on defense, I'm so sick of seeing these two alligator armed WR's out there. Twig *** m'fers that are soft as ****. Would love to smack the fronts out of Wiggins mouth. Pope, go do something else.

****, figured we would get smoked, but not that bad. MANNY problems on defense. They played us to a T.
I’ve been screaming and sayin go this sht for 3 years now.
THEY SUCK SYPHILIS *** JUICE!!!!
Everyone wants to blame Cmr, dink, the Purdue guy, enox, and whoever was qb.
But the reality is Ahmon didn’t need anyone to scheme or coach him open. He didn’t need a strength coach to show him how not to get bullied.
A baller is a baller period and no amount of 7 v 7 clips is gonna convince me that mark pope and d Wiggins are Miami caliber receivers.

WR’s, OL, LB’s, CB’s, S, new defensive staff, and soon to be a new head coach. AD too.

Advertisement
I’ve been screaming and sayin go this sht for 3 years now.
THEY SUCK SYPHILIS *** JUICE!!!!
Everyone wants to blame Cmr, dink, the Purdue guy, enox, and whoever was qb.
But the reality is Ahmon didn’t need anyone to scheme or coach him open. He didn’t need a strength coach to show him how not to get bullied.
A baller is a baller period and no amount of 7 v 7 clips is gonna convince me that mark pope and d Wiggins are Miami caliber receivers.

I'm not going to call them trash or anything, but those two are scout team receivers at most schools in D1. When they're your starters, this is what you get. You'll never have consistency, they're both so frail and easy to take off a route and won't fight for crap.

Those not playing behind them, scratch them to. You can't beat those two out, you won't ever amount to anything here.

I think Pope is ok. Wiggins. Christ almighty. How did this guy get a full ride to Miami? He is so bad. So soft. So weak. A high school corner kicked his ***. Wiggins is trash.

Don’t even put Pope and Wiggins in the same sentence anymore. Pope tries. Dee is soft and goes through motions
Agree 100%, but at a certain point it is on the coaches for rewarding that bull**** effort. Wiggins isn’t calling his own number. By the same token, this goes for Jennings, McCloud, Carter, Ivey, Gaynor, Scaife, and a few others.

Advertisement
Wiggins can go. Pope will be solid in the slot not ready to let noodles go just yet

Advertisement
I'm not going to call them trash or anything, but those two are scout team receivers at most schools in D1. When they're your starters, this is what you get. You'll never have consistency, they're both so frail and easy to take off a route and won't fight for crap.

Those not playing behind them, scratch them to. You can't beat those two out, you won't ever amount to anything here.
Facts

Wiggins can go. Pope will be solid in the slot not ready to let noodles go just yet

Pope will never be solid. His body is that of most freshman high school wide receivers. He almost has that much fight in him as well. We've had some great slot receivers here, they were all tough as nails and he isn't that.

Noodles, body like a noodle and as limp as one. He had his time in high school, but now this is big boy football.

Redding, don't believe in him either.

Smith, wonder what's up with him. He saw some action, but where did he go. He showed some promise.

Advertisement
A Wiggins catch there changes the momentum. But I was done with him after he was pushed into the kicking net. He makes Lance Leggett look like an All American.

I have no confidence in these coaches to bench any upperclassmen for any young receivers here now or coming in in the Spring and Summer.

lol the hype on Pope was so crazy coming out of Hs ..who the ****k gave him the nickname noodles

Advertisement
Back