2023 WRs Malachi Coleman and Jaylen Lloyd

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
Two stud WRs and track stars from my neck of the woods. See 100m district final below. Finished 1 and 2.

Coleman is a 6'5 freak who can fly. Tied the state record for 200m yesterday (21.31). Exceptional body control for his size. This kid was homeless, so I'm really rooting for him wherever he goes (unless it's FSU lol). Plenty of early P5 offers.

Lloyd is a 5'10 speed burner on the field who catches everything, but he might focus on track in college. Current state leader in 100m (10.43), LJ and TJ. 7-time USATF All-American. Smart kid who works hard at his craft. Offers starting to come in.

Advertisement
Two stud WRs and track stars from my neck of the woods. See 100m district final below. Finished 1 and 2.

Coleman is a 6'5 freak who can fly. Tied the state record for 200m yesterday to (21.31). Exceptional body control for his size. This kid was homeless, so I'm really rooting for him wherever he goes (unless it's FSU lol). Plenty of early P5 offers.

Lloyd is a 5'10 speed burner on the field who catches everything, but he might focus on track in college. Current state leader in 100m (10.43), LJ and TJ. 7-time USATF All-American. Smart kid who works hard at his craft. Offers starting to come in.

Coleman is a stud and an interesting prospect at 6’5. The kid can run and is something special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just gonna ignore what looks to be a linebacker looking mug who (barely) came in third?

(Googles) HOW IS HE ONLY GOING TO MONTANA???

Nebraska wanted him to walk on, so he told them no thanks. Montana sneaks 1 or 2 kids out of here yearly like that. Went 10-3 last year (beat Washington) before losing in the FCS Quarterfinals.

If I post them, they can play mane!

And here's two more...........................

terrence howard laughing GIF by HULU

Thats my main mane, mane.

Nebraska wanted him to walk on, so he told them no thanks. Montana sneaks 1 or 2 kids out of here yearly like that. Went 10-3 last year (beat Washington) before losing in the FCS Quarterfinals.
COTDAM, MONTANA GOT MORE SPEED THAN MIAMI?!?! WTF!!!!!

How sad is it if we lined up our fastest players that them nebraska boys would be smoking that canes pack and we wouldnt even make the podium!! WE NEED SPEEEEEEED !!!

Advertisement
Sooo I guess Nebraska is where all the fast players are and not Idaho or the Dakotas lol

There's some real talented kids up here in the OMA area that Nebraska has neglected for some time. Neighboring schools including JUCOs have feasted on that.

Advertisement

Coleman is a 6'5 freak who can fly. Tied the state record for 200m yesterday (21.31). Exceptional body control for his size. This kid was homeless, so I'm really rooting for him wherever he goes (unless it's FSU lol). Plenty of early P5 offers.

Had my first job out of college in Omaha. Omaha-Central has always been a powerhouse in track and football. They usually produce a lot of good RBs to U of Nebraska. I'm not sure what has fallen off in the last decade.

I saw Calvin Jones run the 100, 200, and 4 x 100 his Senior year of high school. He had speed and power.

Former Omaha Central most famous RBs:
Ahman Green
Calvin Jones
Keith Jones
Gale Sayers

There's some real talented kids up here in the OMA area that Nebraska has neglected for some time. Neighboring schools including JUCOs have feasted on that.
this Coleman kid is the kid you told me about right?.

Someone get the coaches ASAP. No way fsu should be offering before us when they could barely afford the monthly cell phone bill

After reading the article the chances of Coleman straying far away from his adoptive family are slim.

Kid likely will be a Husker or whatever.

Great story and i will follow this kids story.
There has been some recent success stories of wrs similar to him...like Calvin Ridley and his brother who spent time in foster care until they could reunify with their mom, etc.

Advertisement
Back