WR's Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Mike Johnson too, I already discussed him the other day with you in the Joe Moorehead thread lol.

Would definitely take him here.

I like McCarthy too but he got LSU in trouble with major violation on the recruiting front.....granted this was 10 years ago, but you know how UM looks at this.

Advertisement
Has Stubblefield even been fired yet? I'd imagine Lashlee will but is this even official?
Miami drags their feet with everything, but Stubbs & Berry are supposed to both be gone within the next week or so.

Is it possible we keep them, sure, this is Miami the worst case scenario is always possible, but Diaz would literally be insane if he did.

There's individual(s) on the BOT willing to spend the money to bring in a solid staff for Lashlee, there's no reason to keep Stubbs or Berry, especially considering they were both Enox guys.

Advertisement
Miami drags their feet with everything, but Stubbs & Berry are supposed to both be gone within the next week or so.

Is it possible we keep them, sure, this is Miami the worst case scenario is always possible, but Diaz would literally be insane if he did.

There's individual(s) on the BOT willing to spend the money to bring in a solid staff for Lashlee, there's no reason to keep Stubbs or Berry, especially considering they were both Enox guys.
Have you heard anything about any of the defensive coaches?

Advertisement
Back