Write this Down jimbo

Jimbo was a lock last year even when talks of miles started. Hardly a worthy prediction especially at this stage
 
I'll take the other side of this bet. I'm long a farm by taking the other side of the betting sages on this forum so I'll roll.

Go Canes!
 
Ya'll better pray that Jumbo stays at FSU, because the minute Charlie strong is fired at Texas FSU will blowing up his phone and trust me we don't want Charlie strong coaching in Florida.

Go Canes
 
Hahahaha!!!!!!



Ya'll better pray that Jumbo stays at FSU, because the minute Charlie strong is fired at Texas FSU will blowing up his phone and trust me we don't want Charlie strong coaching in Florida.

Go Canes
 
****, I'm not a Strong hater but I would be much more worried about Herman going to FSU. Now that would be scary. I'd take my chances with a Richt led team vs a Strong led team any day.
 
Ya'll better pray that Jumbo stays at FSU, because the minute Charlie strong is fired at Texas FSU will blowing up his phone and trust me we don't want Charlie strong coaching in Florida.

Go Canes

You haven't seen any of Texas' games I'm assuming.
 
Back
Top