WR Xavier Restrepo announces return for final season

Advertisement
I am wondering / hoping he knows something about who the QB will be next year? Maybe wishful thinking on my part but why stick around to have our current QBs to throw to him. At a minimum he would be a positive in attracting a portal Quarterback.

X came here as an average good hand’s receiver with a noticeable facial deformity , made a choice.
Take full advantage of your gifts and train like no other so you can be like no other.

X trains like his very life depends on every move he makes to the point of total physical exhaustion mentally and physically on a ROAD LESS TRAVELED A LONELY PAINFUL ROAD .

Restrepo is an ELITE uncoverable NFL WR now . He knows the value of giving back and fine tuning his gifts to an even higher level many of have left are even at X level of play.

Restroom is the best player we have and will have next year.

Restrepo has every possibility of becoming a 1st team unanimous All American WR and 1st day selection in NFL draft pick.

All from being the LEAST and SLOWEST WR on our team.

TO A RECORD BREAKING ALL AMERICAN AND 1st ROUND NFL PICK.

“ GO TELL X HE CANT DO IT “

GOCANES

Outstanding news! X has made me his biggest fan.

Not going to lie, I wasn’t on the X hype train the first couple years. Sure, he seemed like a good teammate and hard worker, but was just another JAG to me. Not even a poor man’s Braxton Berrios to me.

Well, after watching him make tough catch and bail out the qb game after game, he’s absolutely necessary for the team and a true difference maker.

He is going to win us a couple games next year that we probably will lose if he does not come back.

Advertisement
I am wondering / hoping he knows something about who the QB will be next year? Maybe wishful thinking on my part but why stick around to have our current QBs to throw to him.
He still had 11 catches for 99 yards yesterday..with Jacurri Brown at QB. I think he knows in this offense and with his skills set, he'll get a lot of targets no matter who the QB is.

Advertisement
Probably our biggest offseason win. He's been the one consistently good player on offense and the only reliable WR that will even sniff the NFL as of right now.

Huge

Him, Horton, Ray Ray and the incoming WRs should be a great core

George I’m indifferent on. If he stays fine, but he better mature mentally because the physical tools are there

Robby Washington should move to DB IMO

Advertisement
Off topic - Not sure if it was mentioned but Jeff Garcia hit the portal......again...
And no I'm not implying in any capacity that we should go after him...

YUGE.

Not only a very good player, but his work ethic and leadership is a big piece to have back, especially for the younger talent.

Should be a big culture boost on top of what he brings on the field.

Love this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back