WR Xavier Restrepo announces return for final season

Advertisement
Miami’s 2024 offense got a huge boost today with veteran receiver Xavier Restrepo announcing his return to Coral Gables for a final season.

Restrepo, who broke Miami’s single season receptions record in yesterday’s bowl game, had a chance to turn pro and had potential suitors in the transfer portal as well. Sources told CanesInSight that Restrepo was likely to receive an invite to a draft All-Star game, so there is legitimate interest from the next level in Restrepo.

The Deerfield Beach product has developed into one of the most reliable and consistent receivers in the country. It remains to be seen who will be throwing him the ball at Miami next season. View attachment 275837

This is huge news. He is a **** good college WR. I think Horton can be very good as well with another year to develop as the potential replacement for Young.

George needs to mature but has skills.

Then it’s a guessing game on what comes after that. Ray Ray I assume is WR4 then it’s portal or incoming freshmen.

That was me.

Specifically, I said he’d go to Wisconsin with TVD.

This is surprising to me at least.
You sober today 😎😂
ferris youre still here GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad he's coming back…But like I said for a month now, this is probably why Brassard Smith will no longer be a Cane. He can't afford to sit behind Restrepo at slot his senior year.

This is huge news. He is a **** good college WR. I think Horton can be very good as well with another year to develop as the potential replacement for Young.

George needs to mature but has skills.

Then it’s a guessing game on what comes after that. Ray Ray I assume is WR4 then it’s portal or incoming freshmen.
I have not seen anything to do with Robby Washington. Is he just buried on the depth chart?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back