WR Update | UM offers Dallis Todd

TexCane

Sophomore
Name: Dallis Todd

Hometown/School: La Mirada, CA (La Mirada)
HT: 6’-5” | WT: 210 | 40: na
Season Stats: 72 rec. | 1,041 yds. | 10 TDs
247Sports Composite: Rating: 94 Rank: #14 WR
Scouting Report (s): NA
Schools of Interest: (19) Ohio State, Okl, TAM, UM
Leader(s): Ohio State, Okl, TAM,
Chance: Too early

UPDATES:

4/01/13: Nate Adelson, of InsideTheU, reports the Canes have offered WR Dallis Todd of La Mirada (Calif.). Dallis, 6’-5” / 210 lbs., is rated 94 and is ranked the #14 WR in the nation by the 247Sport Composite.

Advertisement
This guy i read really went after UM and not the other way around so we have a chance if he really wants to leave home

Sounds like Standish's situation. Him and Cannon seem to have interest and would be good OOS pulls. Then we have Lane in-state...and other receivers from SoFlo

Advertisement
Sounds like Standish's situation. Him and Cannon seem to have interest and would be good OOS pulls. Then we have Lane in-state...and other receivers from SoFlo

Honestly this is a situation where i think before the season we will know if he's ours because an oos guy doesnt just do this unless he loves a program, so with that said Carroll hsa to get on him now and see where we stand and if we are high on the list get him done early so the in state schools have extra work to do

[video=youtube;HXs_zWM7n4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXs_zWM7n4g [/video]

Highlights.

Even though some have given him ****, I feel like Carroll has proven that he is a good recruiter. If he gets on the kid now, I would think we have a legit shot.

lol looks like they was playing the little giants all year long, but good size and hands last year new jersey this year cali

Advertisement
[video=youtube;IJH2iFaS0M0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJH2iFaS0M0[/video]

Dont forget about his teammate who also holds a Miami offer. Looked at as one of the top players in the country.

Hey, I'm not scout guy so I'm not gonna pretend like I'm an expert, but it really does look as if he's playing against the Lolly Pop Guild out there.

things I saw on the tape,

tall... check
fast on tape.... check
runs deep routes... check
runs crossing routes... check
runs bubble/flat routes... check
makes people miss in the open field... check
pancake block in his highlight tape... check
make it rain celebration after a touchdown... check
gets up and talks **** to the opposing teams side line... check

things wiki'd and crowd sourced

from a state with good football... check