WR/TE Auden Tate update

D

deleted3746

• Doesn't have a top 5, but says Miami is standing out especially since Lawson committed
  • Says he's been talking to Lawson about Miami, Michigan, and Clemson
  • Says Lawson is telling him they could be a good duo at Miami
  • Says Lawson likes the offense and the atmosphere of Miami/Coral Gables
  • Tate is looking to bring out a top 5 in June, and possibly commit in July
  • Recently offered by UF
  • Says that offer makes them high
  • Likes UF, likes the atmosphere of the stadium
  • Is friends with Vernon Hargreaves

SOURCE

Advertisement
hope this is a good sign that Lawson is doing a little bit of recruiting. I know it doesnt mean anything at the end though. Hope he sticks.

Advertisement
I'll take him and drop Spence dude is the shiznit nice routes aggressive uses hands instead of his body... physical at the point of attack when blocking and the list goes on dude is legit

I like his highlights, but not dropping spence. Spence is a Cane already. If anything he is competing for the big WR spot in the 2015 class along with Irvin Charles and Devante Peete.

[video=youtube_share;erTDGzxcM7I]http://youtu.be/erTDGzxcM7I[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
I smoke the herb Mon but Spence doesn't stand out to me like tate and a few other receivers in the class of 15 and paranos tate would fit the roll emonee is playing now the guy is 6'5 200 lbs already

Last edited:
"Bird in Hand Worth 2 in the Bush"! That ain't Confucious that's some ol school American Cat, to the dude talking about dropping Spence. Plus Tate is being recruited as a TE not WR! I'm happy more top players actually "genuinely" interested in the Canes. It's a good sign. Now all we have to do is keep more of the top talent home, get a few from around the state and cherry pick the nation.

I'm the only one in the thread talking about dropping Spence. You could've just quoted me and kept it moving I'm not about to hide. I hear what you saying granted I'm not the coach but it takes a lot to impress me at the wide receiver position. Sparq scores and the 7 on 7 doesn't do it for me. At the moment Spence film doesn't impress me. Tate jumps out to me Cain jumps out to me Ridley jumps out to me Durante jumps out to me peete jumps out to me. I'm taking any of those over Spence any day. Tate is going to be something special If he is coached up right because he's already doing the little things right. If someone can tune him up once he gets to college, I wouldn't even compare him to mike Williams. He looks like an agressive Vincent Jackson/ Alshon Jeffery with his height and tool set already.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like Spence better. Auden Tate struggles to get separation, has stiff hips & isn't explosive. Good athlete tho. I'll take spence especially because spence plays against top competition.

I like Spence better. Auden Tate struggles to get separation, has stiff hips & isn't explosive. Good athlete tho. I'll take spence especially because spence plays against top competition.

Clearly didn't watch the tape... you wrong on all two out of three the explosiveness can be taught the other two what tape were you watching clearly saw a man getting off the line and behind receivers even likes Goin in traffic & that competition **** needs to laid to rest u acting like Lil buddy play in 7 on 7 ball in Kansas or somewhere the **** is located in the old man scnelly's state of Miami for Christ sakes

He's not that impressive at all. Most of his highlights are contested catches where there's a body close to him. And he's going to add weight in college that's even worse. The corners that are covering him look suspect. If Tyrek Cole, Davante Davis, or Carlton Davis was covering him he wouldn't catch a pass.

Advertisement
Auden Tate
‏@itstate_18
Thanks to all the schools and coaches for recruiting me but these are my top. No specific order

64.jpg

We made the Cut. I really like this kid and have a feeling he is going to end up in this class.

Advertisement
Back