WR Sam Bruce Interesting Tweet.....

Bruce not the only one doing it:

Sleeper Athletes ‏@SleeperAthletes 7m

#STA RB Jordan Scarlett in the mix with @DexterW_22 & @JC_Knows at the U? RT @Famousscarlett: Bring the U back pic.twitter.com/BWkveDCI7R

Advertisement
FSU is definitely his favorite but we will see if UM can use the hometown allure and if the friends and family card will play a big enough role to help us land him

It's so early that I'm barely caring about the '15 class , so you know I don't give an F about the '16 class.

Advertisement
I thought Bruce was a cane fan with the orange and green room?
Where is the FSU stuff from?

I hope that is sarcasm, the kid has bashed the U all the time on twitter, and has said a lot of pro FSU things and came to one of the nike events decked out in FSU gear, thats why im not taking this too seriously

Sam Bruce is a canes fan and most likely end up there. They both go to St.Thomas Aquinas High school a very "pro-Miami" school. Phillip Dorsett, Anthony Moten, Michael Irvin, jealani hamiltion all attended St.Thomas. Don't forget Devante Peete is a Miami lean from everybody I know and he likes brad Kaaya they talk to each other.

I love homers.

Advertisement
Samborghini VI ‏@_QUICK6 13m
Wherever I go, it's gonna be a family decision! ✊ pic.twitter.com/H7s2JQptCL

Sam Bruce and Jordan Scarlett visiting UM today

326.jpg

327.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

326.jpg

327.jpg

Their Parents are with them, so that is HUGE....it might not mean much, but it always a good thing to have your parents on a visit with them....Also gives staff time to bond with mothers....

When the parents come most likely it's legit especially considering they planned it that day. Now what will it mean in the long run? I have no idea but this is actually a good start

326.jpg

327.jpg

Their Parents are with them, so that is HUGE....it might not mean much, but it always a good thing to have your parents on a visit with them....Also gives staff time to bond with mothers....

When the parents come most likely it's legit especially considering they planned it that day. Now what will it mean in the long run? I have no idea but this is actually a good start

SBB came to our spring game with his whole family and girlfriend

Advertisement
Back