WR Richards Back in Miami's 2016 Class

Scout projects him as a CB or S. What is the consensus on this board about his position?

Advertisement
[video=youtube;L9akazzlWww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9akazzlWww[/video]

This kid is a freak. Plays at a completely different speed than everyone else on the field. Glad he didn't end up at Dwyer so we actually had a chance to recruit him.

Agree, he's **** good and very well end up the best wide receiver in the entire class nationally.

Dwyer, huh? Geographically that makes no sense so I was just wondering what made you bring them up?

This kid is a freak. Plays at a completely different speed than everyone else on the field. Glad he didn't end up at Dwyer so we actually had a chance to recruit him.

Agree, he's **** good and very well end up the best wide receiver in the entire class nationally.

Dwyer, huh? Geographically that makes no sense so I was just wondering what made you bring them up?

Well I mean aren't they both in PB county school system? And its just another opportunity for me to say **** Jack Daniels.

have full faith this kid will be a player for us.

out of all our kids, this is the one i'm most sure about

Advertisement

Well I mean aren't they both in PB county school system? And its just another opportunity for me to say **** Jack Daniels.

They are, but quite far apart. In good traffic, 30 to 35 minutes. Wellington is a haul from Palm Beach Gardens, almost Jupiter really.

Good looking kid from PBC. The U needs men of good character and he is one of them and a helluva player. Look forward to watching him play on Saturday's in Sun Life (to me its still Joe Robbie).

Advertisement
5 star kid. May be the best WR we have from go. I expect him to have a big impact.

Advertisement
m6dOXT.gif

Always loved that dance of Ray's. Thanks for posting.

Needs to get stronger and put on some weight first he looks a out 170 maybe 175at most

Needs to get stronger and put on some weight first he looks a out 170 maybe 175at most

Calvin Ridley was much smaller coming out.

He's up there with Cooper and Ridley as the best WR's to come out of South Florida in the past 5 years.

Advertisement

He's up there with Cooper and Ridley as the best WR's to come out of South Florida in the past 5 years.

Thats true didnt realize that..DOnt think he is up there with Ridley and Cooper though( ALthough Ridley was 2 years older when he graduated so....)..But Hes not better then Coley coming out...If we can get COley Tough this year with Cager Richards Bruce and Ahmon...Oh Boy!!

Thats true didnt realize that..DOnt think he is up there with Ridley and Cooper though.. Hes not better then Coley coming out...If we can get COley Tough this year with Cager Richards Bruce and Ahmon...Oh Boy!!

I m with vern he isnt were they are when they came out but he has their potential

image.jpg

The culture is changing and I love it. These coaches have the players feeling hungry for success

Advertisement
Back