WR recruiting

Ver

Senior
Camron Buckley is now trending towards TAMU.
Besides JJ & Njuko, who's are realistic options? Please no Devonta Smith talk, he ain't coming.
Dingle, Deejay, I don't think Scott will be in this class.

Advertisement
There's a kid named Corey Reed in Roswell, Ga but I don't really know the interest there, Jaylen Harris was supposedly visiting at some point but there's been no news there and that's really it unless you want to talk about committed guys??

Last edited:
JJ is make or break for the WR class this yr. Like guy above said if you keep Dingle, Deejay, and land JJ we are all set. Njoku would be a throw in just for big body purposes and because hes a legacy at this point.

Advertisement
Camron Buckley is now trending towards TAMU.
Besides JJ & Njuko, who's are realistic options? Please no Devonta Smith talk, he ain't coming.
Dingle, Deejay, I don't think Scott will be in this class.

btw they just offered today

Advertisement
Advertisement
JJ and Calvin Ridley seem to communicating a lot. I think Bama gets him, but I hope Canes breakout this season and cross him over to us

JJ and Calvin Ridley seem to communicating a lot. I think Bama gets him, but I hope Canes breakout this season and cross him over to us

Ridley probably telling him how he can get hooked up with a Camaro at Bama and not get in trouble

Advertisement

We tnought this last year with our number 1 target at wr . Bama has bigger fish they're suppose to land

I still think we need more pure speed in this class. Dingle, Jeudy and DeeJay Dallas are a great start but I'd like to throw a speed guy or two in there.

We tnought this last year with our number 1 target at wr . Bama has bigger fish they're suppose to land

Bigger fish than Jeudy? LOL. That fish is about as big as it gets. They ain't getting him just like they didn't get Richards.

Richt is a boss, and he's not ceding S. FL prime targets to Nickpoleon or anyone else for that matter.

Advertisement
Back