WR Rashawn Scott suspended indef.

Lol you aren't going to cut a guy for his first ****up

Dummies

everytime someone does something without hearing what they actually did they get on em and then welcome em back w open arms...its the way this board works sometimes. id rather wait and see what he actually did before i judge or call for him being kicked off

Advertisement
Thanks UMSpike.

This is why we need more depth and competition. Back in the day if you couldn't play, you might not get your spot back because the next man was already vying for it. Given the opportunity there was no way he was going to get off the field. That's the type of environment that I believe Coach Golden is trying to build here.

Scott is the quiet kid who grew up with foster parents in the suburbs. Doesn't seem like the troublemaker type. Interesting

Advertisement
Cut 'em, and free up some scholarships for guys who aren't so frikkin stupid.

The gutters in major cities are full of guys who had such 'promise,' and were so very talented. They all have mental issues - they couldn't cowboy up and follow simple rules.

Get rid of this crap, get them out of the program, and get them out fast.

I teach both grad and undergrad classes. If this is true it's pretty typical of undergrads these days. I can remember being young and dumb myself at their age, but at least I showed (or pretended) respect to my professors. I can honestly say no more than 10-15% of my undergrads put in any effort, but they expect B's and even A's. The worst part of this is they don't follow instructions (repeatedly). How do you get a good grade when you don't submit assignments based on pre-set requirements? I feel like I am teaching some inner city high school.

I surveyed my buddies across the country and even Ivy League schools, and this is typical across the country with some variation in reported percentages. My running joke (out of dispair) is some children should have been left behind (in reference to no child left behind programs). We have way too many unqualified students in college. Too many people telling them a college degree will make them rich. In reality being a plumber or electrician would have been better suited and comes with more financial reward.

Advertisement
that cutting practice stuufff imo is bullsh8t....

every time we suspend a player its usually that line...im thinking thats a p.r.. thing for what really these guys do....

Played college ball..you know how hard it is to just say ***** it and skip practice*....u know ur getting kicked off team for that.....

now being "late" to practice might be something...or missing curfew etc...

What is wrong with some of these stupid mother ****ers???? God **** it I'm getting tired of all the bull**** that is dragging along with is dying football program.

go suck it Nole! the only thing dying here is your redneck ***

Did anyone see Corey King play at all? Some guy on Canestime said he was suspended as well the other day.

Advertisement
Cut 'em, and free up some scholarships for guys who aren't so frikkin stupid.

The gutters in major cities are full of guys who had such 'promise,' and were so very talented. They all have mental issues - they couldn't cowboy up and follow simple rules.

Get rid of this crap, get them out of the program, and get them out fast.

I teach both grad and undergrad classes. If this is true it's pretty typical of undergrads these days. I can remember being young and dumb myself at their age, but at least I showed (or pretended) respect to my professors. I can honestly say no more than 10-15% of my undergrads put in any effort, but they expect B's and even A's. The worst part of this is they don't follow instructions (repeatedly). How do you get a good grade when you don't submit assignments based on pre-set requirements? I feel like I am teaching some inner city high school.

I surveyed my buddies across the country and even Ivy League schools, and this is typical across the country with some variation in reported percentages. My running joke (out of dispair) is some children should have been left behind (in reference to no child left behind programs). We have way too many unqualified students in college. Too many people telling them a college degree will make them rich. In reality being a plumber or electrician would have been better suited and comes with more financial reward.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back