WR Rashawn Scott suspended indef.

Advertisement
So we are without our three best defenders and our best wr?

What. The. ****?

Advertisement
Either really ****ed up in the class room or got busted with some honey badger stuff.

What is wrong with some of these stupid mother ****ers???? God **** it I'm getting tired of all the bull**** that is dragging along with is dying football program.

WTH is going on with this team?? We shouldn't be having these types of problems this far into the season.

I can only hope that its 'minor' issues like staying out past curfew.

I understand what Golden is doing but with soo little quality depth, suspending players like EJ and Scott really hurt us.

Advertisement
WTH is going on with this team?? We shouldn't be having these types of problems this far into the season.

I understand what Golden is doing but with soo little quality depth, suspending players like EJ and Scott really hurt us.

Suspended indefinitely seems like a lot more than staying out past curfew.

Advertisement
True it does hurt, but the onerous is on the players not the coaches. Coaches set the standard and the team agrees to buy in. When the players then break the rules that's squarely on them. Not punishing them would be worse because then discipline breaks down. The standard must be the standard. I'll wait and see what Scott did or did not do before commenting more.

True it does hurt, but the onerous is on the players not the coaches. Coaches set the standard and the team agrees to buy in. When the players then break the rules that's squarely on them. Not punishing them would be worse because then discipline breaks down. The standard must be the standard. I'll wait and see what Scott did or did not do before commenting more.

Excellent post.

Cut 'em, and free up some scholarships for guys who aren't so frikkin stupid.

The gutters in major cities are full of guys who had such 'promise,' and were so very talented. They all have mental issues - they couldn't cowboy up and follow simple rules.

Get rid of this crap, get them out of the program, and get them out fast.

Advertisement

Agreed.

Scott, doesn't hurt that much. DJ, Waters, Hurns and Dorsett will play more.

EJ, not good.

Offense must show up today.

Advertisement
Back