WR rankings: Cuz Rok hasn't made the thread yet

Pope (I did it in order of who currently i think is best. Didnt take into account potential)
Hightower
Williams
Austin
Thompson
E Moore
Wiggins
Schwartz

Last edited:
Advertisement
What stands out to me is the same thing that stands out with the DBs this year which is: this is a pretty nice problem to have. I don't know how many receivers CMR will sign, but it doesn't look like you can go wrong with any combination of the guys on the list.

Last edited:
Refuse to participate in any ranking or list thread not started or at least approved/authorized by rok.

Rank in order:

Pope (best WR now)
Wiggins (highest ceiling of the entire class)
Hightower
Williams
Thompson
Austin
J Harris
E Moore
Watt
Gammarge

I don't consider Josh Moore or Copeland as realistic targets.

What about Wiggins gives him the highest ceiling?

Size/Speed/Fluidity at that size...If it isn't the highest, it's close to it. I agree that kid has a huge upside.

Advertisement
Rank in order:

Pope (best WR now)
Wiggins (highest ceiling of the entire class)
Hightower
Williams
Thompson
Austin
J Harris
E Moore
Watt
Gammarge

I don't consider Josh Moore or Copeland as realistic targets.

What about Wiggins gives him the highest ceiling?

Size/Speed/Fluidity at that size...If it isn't the highest, it's close to it. I agree that kid has a huge upside.

Wiggins is the next Dre Johnson.

IF he can get his head on straight.

I'm in tears at the dullards putting kids like Elijah Moore without offers ahead of Wiggins.

Advertisement
You guys are sleeping on Austin. He has the most upside of any receiver on this list.

I wouldn't doubt it though but with the competition he plays is really hard to tell. We saw Ray Lewis 3 run through competition like that

Richards didn't play the best competition either but he is baller. Austin will be similar.
Richards was in 8A....

Just because Richards played in 8A football doesn't mean he faced great competition.

Lmao did somebody really compare Wiggins to Andre Johnson ������

Yes. Many people have actually. Not right now of course. But if he ever gets his head on straight, he will be Andre part two and the best WR in this class.

I've seen/heard people question Wiggin's speed.

teddy is the only one comparing him to Andre. Wiggins has nowhere near the speed Andre had. And teddy keeps talking about Wiggins "getting his head on straight" when there's been no suggestion his head isn't on straight.

Advertisement
You guys are sleeping on Austin. He has the most upside of any receiver on this list.

I wouldn't doubt it though but with the competition he plays is really hard to tell. We saw Ray Lewis 3 run through competition like that

Richards didn't play the best competition either but he is baller. Austin will be similar.
Richards was in 8A....

Just because Richards played in 8A football doesn't mean he faced great competition.

No way those North Broward schedules are comparable to Palm Beach 8A. Just look at the kids Austin is running through in his tape.

Advertisement

Richards was in 8A....

No way those North Broward schedules are comparable to Palm Beach 8A. Just look at the kids Austin is running through in his tape.

Austin is playing against the same level of competition Ray Lewis III played against. It's New Hampshire/Maine level football competition.

I truly hope Wiggins is the real deal but let's not start comparing him to a future hall of fame receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only comparison I to Andre I've heard was on Petes Podcast and coach Degasso suggested he felt he could have Andres body type with work in the weight room. It wasn't my impression that he suggested Andres skill set...which I don't recall another having...closest size/speed ratio off the top of my head was Eric ****erson..dudes were mega freaks

Advertisement
Back