WR Kevin Coleman

The U is back to work

All ACC
Premium
Mods can delete this as I see the Coleman thread was locked but is it not weird that the only two players in the Top 100 on 247 list without a Green ✅ are Josh Conerly (hasn’t signed) and Kevin Coleman Jr (article says he has enrolled?)

May just be wishful thinking but it is just weird that his profile is the only one without it
17F68865-9826-4AA9-AE71-8252BECA093F.png
F784E277-F07E-4BD1-80E1-A2C8CA467907.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Williams is not playing right away, it’s been said his ceiling is crazy high but he isn’t a finished product. Inniss, yes but we don’t know if we will get him. In terms of Coleman, we don’t know what he is but as a prospect he is better than both those guys you listed on our roster. Like I said, bird in hand, we have been bitten so many times deferring to the next class and overrating our current guys. We have good WRs right now but I don’t see any world beaters. Ultimately it doesn’t matter cause Coleman went full ******
I don't know about Coleman right away being better the X or Smith. Maybe in a year? He's not strong enough.

Plus, although we like our WRs to have shiftiness on the field, we don't want it off the field.

Advertisement
I don't know about Coleman right away being better the X or Smith. Maybe in a year? He's not strong enough.

Plus, although we like our WRs to have shiftiness on the field, we don't want it off the field.
It’s all a guessing game and that’s my point. Stack talent and let it get figured out on the field. What I will tell you though is that our WR corp are good but not good enough to be turning away talent if it would want in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What was the story though here? On 247, UM was the heavy favorite. Did he just get a massive NIL deal from JSU at the last minute or was a it personal thing where he wanted to play for a HBCU?
His friend was Travis Hunter said he wanted to play with him. They weren't a finalist originally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back