WR Kevaughn Dingle shows physicality vs. Mainland

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami wide receiver commit Kevaughn Dingle helped lead his Carol City team to a 33-7 win over Daytona Mainland. Dingle showed his physical nature in the game, including a 19-yard touchdown reception.

The Chiefs are headed to the state title.

[HUDL]video/3/3947695/5839e9d8c124d826f8937837[/HUDL]

Advertisement
I don't see speed issues I just see a tough andhard working kid wwho'll catch, run you over and block the **** out oof you when needed

He might not be a blazer but db's won't come up and manhanle him at the los. You need physical cats like this

Advertisement
If he sticks I can see him playing a Leonard hankerson type of role which would be good. His speed can develop over time

Last edited:
Miami wide receiver commit Kevaughn Dingle helped lead his Carol City team to a 33-7 win over Daytona Mainland. Dingle showed his physical nature in the game, including a 19-yard touchdown reception.

The Chiefs are headed to the state title.

[HUDL]video/3/3947695/5839e9d8c124d826f8937837[/HUDL]
Are the coaches still pushing him out?

Advertisement
Love this dude and I don't care that he ran a slow 40 18 months ago or whatever. He might have some trouble early on creating separation but I see a tough dude who plays big in big games that will keep getting better.

Only way I'd be okay with giving up Dingle is if we get Smith, Harley AND Holloman. And even then I won't be very happy about it.

Still one more round for Carol City before the championship but I see them getting there versus a pretty stout Lake Gibson defense. Should be a good game in 2 weeks

Advertisement
Dingle low key reminds me of Muhsin Muhammad. Not a blazer, but physically strong with good hands. If he can play at that level, he should be in this class.

He will go catch anything and block, he'll make first downs when you need them

Advertisement
I don't see speed issues I just see a tough andhard working kid wwho'll catch, run you over and block the **** out oof you when needed

I do not like FSU but pointing out a player Aquan Boldon was a thick bodied guy who ran a 4.72 at the Indy combine but had a real productive college and pro career.
Anquan Boldin NFL Combine Results

Look at these other great NFL players without to end speed. Game film first, especially against top competition, the speed

10 players who proved how little the NFL combine matters | For The Win

I was disappointed in his SR year but I like what I've seen from him in the playoffs when it really matters. He is definitely a take.

Advertisement
Back