WR Kesean Carter (Enters the Portal)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

971F3900-1672-421C-BAD5-994E393FD125.jpeg

5’11 190lbs WR from The Woodlands TX (North of Houston)

He had 30rec 290yds 4TD’s this year & has had a total of 83rec 831yds & 7TD’s in 3 years at TTech. His best games this season was vs Texas where he caught 7rec for 77yds & 2TD’s & vs Baylor where he caught 7rec 64yds.

But the best game of his career was in 2019, he caught 11rec 150yds & 1TD vs Texas. He also had 11att & 241yds in Kickoff returns in 2019.

In High School he was a track star, he was a USATF National Junior Olympic Gold medalist winning the 2017 championship running a 10.35 in the 100m, was also a two-time UIL class 6A state champion clocking his best time as a 10.22 his Junior year in HS.

Entered his name into the Portal today after Davis Yost was fired, he’s a speed demon WR that can play Z-Flanker or Slot, he wasn’t a starter at TTech but in the instances when he got more reps he excelled as an explosive playmaker, if Mike Harley leaves I would definitely see if this kid is interested in coming here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Iffy on him. I prefer Randall St. Felix.
Based on size & proximity I would take St. Felix too, but based on pure speed & finding a consistent Slot to potentially replace Harley I’d give this kid a serious look.

Everything will depend on what the NCAA rules on IC’s, we probably won’t be on the market for a WR, but just in case we are I think he’s a solid option.

Never seen him play but how can a guy with that kind of speed have such little production?
They didn’t play him as much because they had other WR’s ahead of him, but when they did play he showed he could ball.

He caught 11rec 150yds vs Texas last year.

And it can’t be denied he’s been more productive than both Wiggs & Pope lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 137908

5’11 190lbs WR from The Woodlands TX (North of Houston)

He had 30rec 290yds 4TD’s this year & has had a total of 83rec 831yds & 7TD’s in 3 years at TTech. His best games this season was vs Texas where he caught 7rec for 77yds & 2TD’s & vs Baylor where he caught 7rec 64yds.

But the best game of his career was in 2019, he caught 11rec 150yds & 1TD vs Texas. He also had 11att & 241yds in Kickoff returns in 2019.

In High School he was a track star, he was a USATF National Junior Olympic Gold medalist winning the 2017 championship running a 10.35 in the 100m, was also a two-time UIL class 6A state champion clocking his best time as a 10.22 his Junior year in HS.

Entered his name into the Portal today after Davis Yost was fired, he’s a speed demon WR that can play Z-Flanker or Slot, he wasn’t a starter at TTech but in the instances when he got more reps he excelled as an explosive playmaker, if Mike Harley leaves I would definitely see if this kid is interested in coming here.

Solid prospect but we should wait for a stud at WR if anything there. Bc we need 2 CBs and a LB.

WR is the perfect position to count forward to ‘22. We have hella talented guys but all young and unproven.

A one year rental of a proven guy like a KJ Osborn would help whoever is QB and hopefully mentor the younger guys.

Idk who the best option is, as I’m sure there will be more, but this is a perfect situation for a grad transfer WR.

WR is the perfect position to count forward to ‘22. We have hella talented guys but all young and unproven.

A one year rental of a proven guy like a KJ Osborn would help whoever is QB and hopefully mentor the younger guys.

Idk who the best option is, as I’m sure there will be more, but this is a perfect situation for a grad transfer WR.
That way of thinking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back