2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People Iike to go on and on about you have to win to get good recruiting classes. It's the top rank players who are recruited nationally it matters to most. Not worried about the '24 and beyond class, once we get everything up and running and they can see actual game film and also if they see we bring in a great class in '23. It will snow ball.

Advertisement

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

He’s in a Space on twitter right now with Antoine Jackson (sorry, idk how to post it). He said Miami needs to win. But sounding like we have a great shot. Team just needs to do their part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t fire Manny it will hurt recruiting…..
Maybe manny was the reason rumph was so bad
Same way as the dude at Florida is all of a sudden getting worked in the trail
So far I’ve heard a lot of recruits mention rumph under Mario
Recruiting is top down
The hc needs to be an elite recruiter first and foremost
Man I’m glad we didn’t get high freeze like I was hoping

I think now the homers will finally admit
The only reason manny signed that 21 class was cuz of Covid

Said it from the jump. Was able to take advantage of lockdown & lack of visits. There’s been rumors circling, but I’m happy that clown is getting exposed w/ all these recruiting stories leaking out. Too many recruits saying the same chit.

I’ll give these guys in the twitter Space credit (Drummond particularly), they dont give a ****, they pretty much told JJ f*** OSU. And Why not help get UM back to winning, instead of helping a program That’s already winning.. Sometimes, you can’t blame the kids, because they’re just trying to go to the league, but now, we’re on a different level.

Win and have the WRs show out, and we’ll be getting these dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back