2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt he was on our campus tweeting but it’s emotional to say we should stop recruiting him or dont let him on campus again lol, he’s a lock as long as hartline is there but you never know what can happen.

Everyone heard stories and complained about old staffs half *** recruiting but now we should do that again because we’re losing battles? what sense does that make lol
The kid visited today but Air didn't announce until 8:45-9 pm. Never seen a kid on campus that late unless it was an OV. He obviously wasn't on campus at he time and I'm sure the staff saw his tweets. Remember that OL that picked Louisville last year and we trying to recruit other kids to them while on the visit. He got kicked off his visit lol

Advertisement
People on this website have zero sense. Why are you expecting this kid to flip from OSU and Hartline to us in April!

Hartline has more first round Wrs to his name in the past 3 years than we have as a program in the last 20 years. You can't literally expect him to leave that opportunity for a hometeam that just went 5-7 and had an anemic offense.

Our Qb was projected to go 1st round this year but instead he had to come back after the major regression the offense experienced. CJ Stroud is a lock to go top 5 this year.

We can entertain the thought of Jeremiah coming here in December after hopefully winning 9 games and having a WR go for 800+ yards with an offense that showed major improvement under Dawson and lit the **** scoreboard up. Otherwise, stop the mental *********ion.

People on this website have zero sense. Why are you expecting this kid to flip from OSU and Hartline to us in April!

Hartline has more first round Wrs to his name in the past 3 years than we have as a program in the last 20 years. You can't literally expect him to leave that opportunity for a hometeam that just went 5-7 and had an anemic offense.

Our Qb was projected to go 1st round this year but instead he had to come back after the major regression the offense experienced. CJ Stroud is a lock to go top 5 this year.

We can entertain the thought of Jeremiah coming here in December after hopefully winning 9 games and having a WR go for 800+ yards with an offense that showed major improvement under Dawson and lit the **** scoreboard up. Otherwise, stop the mental *********ion.
He is not coming here. The sooner this board gets that, the less bull we have to deal with all season. Leaks, cant say what they know and all that when it comes to this kid specifically. Go after Chance, Jo Jo, and McCoy, Hawkins and other national kids.

You recruit with no expectation of landing Smith, but you dam sure don’t stop pushing and Mario’s greatest strength is his relentlessness as a recruiter. Past coaches were justifiably ridiculed for conceding elite talent leaning or committed elsewhere way too early.

Much of this board’s emotional reaction to Smith is an accumulation from watching Inniss and every other top outside local WR making rational decisions after watching our dumpster fire of an offense a year ago. Some still don’t want to admit those were self-inflicted wounds. The truth hurts.

Posters are blaming the recruits instead of directing their frustrations at the man who hired Gattis and caused last year’s disaster in the first place. You don’t just erase the damage caused to our coach’s offensive reputation by hiring a new OC when you blew your benefit of the doubt with elite QB’s and WR’s in Year 1.

In the meantime, go out of state and throw Smith’s NIL offer at elite receivers like Ryan Wingo and Drelon Miller. Expand beyond our backyard and try to make a statement nationally.

Advertisement
You recruit with no expectation of landing Smith, but you dam sure don’t stop pushing and Mario’s greatest strength is his relentlessness as a recruiter. Past coaches were justifiably ridiculed for conceding elite talent leaning or committed elsewhere way too early.

Much of this board’s emotional reaction to Smith is an accumulation from watching Inniss and every other top outside local WR making rational decisions after watching our dumpster fire of an offense a year ago. Some still don’t want to admit those were self-inflicted wounds. The truth hurts.

Posters are blaming the recruits instead of directing their frustrations at the man who hired Gattis and caused last year’s disaster in the first place. You don’t just erase the damage caused to our coach’s offensive reputation by hiring a new OC when you blew your benefit of the doubt with elite QB’s and WR’s in Year 1.

In the meantime, go out of state and throw Smith’s NIL offer at elite receivers like Ryan Wingo and Drelon Miller. Expand beyond our backyard and try to make a statement nationally.
We need @Dwinstitles with that voice pitcher that goes high. "You're being too emotional". Bych i dont care if its emotional, demotional or promotional. If u are a Ohio St commit on SFE, dont invite them back on campus. U wanna be recruited like you giving us a chance decommit like Fletcher did. He recruiting kids to Ohio. Oh just go after them and they will come. This is specifically for SFE players committed to Ohio.

He's a typical teenager these days. No respect, No loyalty to his home team and in the end probably made the right decision. But if he could read people he would realize his WR coach will not be there long. Hartline can only say no to more money for so long. Nothing would make me happier than to see Hartline say goodbye right after Smith makes it to his doorm. LOL

If u from south Fl and u are committed to Ohio, i would ban all of them from coming on campus. Peace good luck in Columbus. Stay tf away from my program. So we supposed to believe he not recruiting Chance and Jo Jo to Ohio? U wanna establish back relations decommitt. If not go away. I would pull a hard line on SFE too.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

He's a typical teenager these days. No respect, No loyalty to his home team and in the end probably made the right decision. But if he could read people he would realize his WR coach will not be there long. Hartline can only say no to more money for so long. Nothing would make me happier than to see Hartline say goodbye right after Smith makes it to his doorm. LOL
The Playmaker always tries to get recruits to 10 plus years ahead with the college of there choice.
What does this college brings as in networking career after injuries and career in CFB.

But they don’t, they know what’s best for there there babies , girl friends and there 40 year old partners.

Sorry for the lack of pronouns and using parents and not spermicide donors and recipients of DNA SORRY

GOCANES

Advertisement
Not this bull again bro. This is not about emotional. We need to cut bait and move on to people who are genuinely interested in being canes. This is not an uncomitted player so stop that condescending €rap
Shoe fits

Its amazing that we have been terrible for a decade plus, his entire life and our fanbase thinks kids should have loyalty to us😂😂😂😂that **** is hilarious to me man

Inniss wasn't openly recruiting OSU kids this early in the process. Our best hope might be Hartline leaving for the NFL. He said recently on the Bussin with the Boys pod, his dream is the NFL so I think he's probably got a year or two left at OSU.

Advertisement
Its amazing that we have been terrible for a decade plus, his entire life and our fanbase thinks kids should have loyalty to us😂😂😂😂that **** is hilarious to me man
So why Francis, Samson, even Cormani at one point, Malik, Bain. Yeah thats right they have not been hooked by SFE and we still aint did squat like u said on 20 years for them to be loyal to and we went 5-7 during their recruitment. Its bull

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
So why Francis, Samson, even Cormani at one point, Malik, Bain. Yeah thats right they have not been hooked by SFE and we still aint did squat like u said on 20 years for them to be loyal to and we went 5-7 during their recruitment. Its bull
Aye tell me what 7on7 team did rayray and mark fletcher play for, yall give them clown 7on7 coaches way too much credit man

Advertisement
Aye tell me what 7on7 team did rayray and mark fletcher play for
SFE plus Committed to Ohio. Of course they're not gonna get everyone of them, they are not even recruiting all of them. Said what i said u commit to Ohio and play for SFE. Stay over there, u wanna come back on campus and be taken seriously decommit like Fletcher. But in your opinion we should suck their ding dong because we aint did nothing in 20 years. But thats only for Miami u know. Cuz elite SO Fl players committing to Louisville and Texas plus Texas A&M no problem

Inniss wasn't openly recruiting OSU kids this early in the process. Our best hope might be Hartline leaving for the NFL. He said recently on the Bussin with the Boys pod, his dream is the NFL so I think he's probably got a year or two left at OSU.
He’s a terrible interviewer and has severe anxiety. Whiffed on every single coaching interview (and he took multiple) in the winter. I should feel bad for him but the way he talks on social media behind a screen + what he gets his cronies to do, I hope he fails miserably.

SFE plus Committed to Ohio. Of course they're not gonna get everyone of them, they are not even recruiting all of them. Said what i said u commit to Ohio and play for SFE. Stay over there, u wanna come back on campus and be taken seriously decommit lole Fletcher. But in your opinion we should suck the ******* because we aint did nothing in 20 years. But thats only for Miami u know. Cuz elite SO Fl players committing to Louisville and Texas plus Texas A&M no problem
Im not saying they don’t go to mid programs im saying why do we expect loyalty from them when we have been trash their entire life? Just based on paper we wouldn’t even have a chance at any of them only reason we do is cause were we are located. But if u really think that sfe **** matters more than osu being an elite program then go ahead, them sfe coaches have little influence man these kids have family, even high school coaches have more influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back