2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and this kid have the same odds of playing for Miami next year. Even if TVD goes off and beats Joe Burrows season, he won’t come here. I understand you can’t give up but eventually you look foolish and desperate as a program

Advertisement
E5A49699-BA00-4241-8360-7F0722FC6181.gif

We gotta start putting skill players in the league, and as high picks.. simple.

Bags aren’t the problem anymore.. the most talented kids, the 5 star guys want to make sure you putting them in position.

We gotta start changing the narrative NOW! starting with TVD.
So they soft and don't believe in their own talents. Most 5 stars would be successful anywhere, except soft *** SoFla divas who are just frunt runners.

Advertisement
Kid likes attention. That’s all this was. Miami better wisen up.
There is no way this kid is coming here no matter what we do. He’s a SFE player and Buckeye commit tweeting and recruiting for the Buckeyes from our campus???

They need to yank his visit anytime card and move on. They’re being clowned. Find a plan B that’s serious and recruit them while we build elite trenches,,, and start taking back some self respect from the local turncoats.

Advertisement
This needs to be his last visit for a while maybe until the season because no need to have him on campus openly recruiting other guys

Advertisement
Yall are more emotional than the kid lol
There are recruiting principles that have been established.

One of them is a south Florida highly ranked WR committed to a $EC or another big school like O$U that visits herec but still maintains the committed likely will never flip to us.

Certainly Mario knows the game yet still allows it. Mario must feel like he gets the bigger benefit even though he knows where the kid is going.

You never know the future, and with the transfer portal, it’s always good to have good relationships. One of these recruits could be enter the portal and UM could be in prime position based on the way we handled his case before

Last edited:
It’s actually pretty matter of fact and clinical for me. We’ve seen this before. Kid isn’t coming here. He can recruit and tweet for Ohio State from someone else’s campus. Time to move on.
Doubt he was on our campus tweeting but it’s emotional to say we should stop recruiting him or dont let him on campus again lol, he’s a lock as long as hartline is there but you never know what can happen.

Everyone heard stories and complained about old staffs half *** recruiting but now we should do that again because we’re losing battles? what sense does that make lol

Advertisement
Doubt he was on our campus tweeting but it’s emotional to say we should stop recruiting him or dont let him on campus again lol, he’s a lock as long as hartline is there but you never know what can happen.

Everyone heard stories and complained about old staffs half *** recruiting but now we should do that again because we’re losing battles? what sense does that make lol
Usually I agree with this but it seems like it happened from campus or close enough in time to appear that way. It’s not worth it to me if that’s what’s going on given the circumstances. It’s just clowning the staff. I don’t remotely believe he’ll go to UM. If it wasn’t Ohio State, I think it’d be a team like Bama or UGA… I don’t blame him for the choice given what we’ve shown, just don’t want the other stuff.

Oh… do you know him???

488E35B6-1851-4CD8-9A89-F4E4652D111F.jpeg
32FF3DAB-E0B6-405F-ADBB-529E3C0A8DF8.jpeg

🤔

Usually I agree with this but it seems like it happened from campus or close enough in time to appear that way. It’s not worth it to me if that’s what’s going on given the circumstances. It’s just clowning the staff. I don’t remotely believe he’ll go to UM. If it wasn’t Ohio State, I think it’d be a team like Bama or UGA… I don’t blame him for the choice given what we’ve shown, just don’t want the other stuff.

Oh… do you know him???

View attachment 234983View attachment 234984

🤔
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t know any recruits man yall are hilarious. You think everyone in opa locka is cool? Where are u from

But is one successful season with TVD at the helm really going to move the needle with top WRs when they’re looking at our qb room for next season? TVD won’t be around to throw to any of these guys next season.
It is the scheme being run that they will be looking at. Dawson's offense is described as QB friendly. The only thing the QB needs to be successful (assuming he is a good passer) is a decent OL to give him some time to get rid of the ball. Jacurri will get some playing time in at least 4 games (if he is redshirted). His accuracy and pocket management has improved dramatically since last season, and by this time next year he will be a totally different QB. If Dawson / TVD / the OL get it done in 2023 the environment for recruiting WR's changes dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back