2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
0E688B4F-03AD-425A-889C-9A92B5E8332D.jpeg

Advertisement
If u from south Fl and u are committed to Ohio, i would ban all of them from coming on campus. Peace good luck in Columbus. Stay tf away from my program. So we supposed to believe he not recruiting Chance and Jo Jo to Ohio? U wanna establish back relations decommitt. If not go away. I would pull a hard line on SFE too.

We gotta start putting skill players in the league, and as high picks.. simple.

Bags aren’t the problem anymore.. the most talented kids, the 5 star guys want to make sure you putting them in position.

We gotta start changing the narrative NOW! starting with TVD.

Advertisement
This is Shemar Stewart Lite. Not on campus as much and not the same kind of “Cane fan” I’m guessing but seems like more of the same.

I’m not sure what else they can do though. They’re not going to kick him out, they’re going to try to recruit him but @supacane is going to be right 90%+ of the time on what this is.

Very unlikely to flip this kid. I think we need the strong season on offense just to get our plan b guys.

This is Shemar Stewart Lite. Not on campus as much and not the same kind of “Cane fan” I’m guessing but seems like more of the same.

I’m not sure what else they can do though. They’re not going to kick him out, they’re going to try to recruit him but @supacane is going to be right 90%+ of the time on what this is.

Very unlikely to flip this kid. I think we need the strong season on offense just to get our plan b guys.
We can stand land 4 blue chip WRs not named Jeremy

Advertisement

This kid should never come back on campus. IDC

Yeah, I might have to change my thought process here. We’re allowing a wolf into our henhouse and the wolf isn’t even hiding that he’s there to kill chickens.

I think I’d end it and wish him well and move on. If his two friends want to come to campus they can do it without him otherwise they can stay away too. Recruit from elsewhere at WR like we do for OL and DL.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back