2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you but it was under his watch, the signs were there with gattis and he hired him. He chose to get an entirely different system after saying tvd was the best qb in the country, those were his choices.
That is what he ended up doing .... hiring Gattis .... but it was not his first choice, second, choice or third choice. After Candle turned him down he was in February, needed an OC and voila, all of a sudden the Broyles Award Winner was available due to a spat with the Michigan Administration after they didn't want to consider Gattis for the HC role if Harbaugh bailed for the Vikings. Gattis wasn't even available 2 weeks before he was hired ... he was never a "candidate", and Mario wasn't searching for the "Gattis system". But .... perception is perception. It is on Mario to DEMONSTRATE in 2023 that UM can field a prolific offense.

Advertisement
Burrow didn't transfer because of Fields, He transferred because Haskins won the starting job. RIP to em', but I know Haskins was gonna bust, He was what the old folks used to call "slew footed".
System QB man OSU has Urban's scheme. Any QB looks pretty good there but doesn't mean u going to kill it in the league where the money is at. Like I said then I would take Daniel Jones over Haskins RIP.

He can stay on campus for 6 years. We seen it, they made excuses about Manny, legit ones. Now its different ones. Not buying a single 1. We got rid of the OC, the new OC coached a QB who threw for **** near 5k. More than the place u going. F Ohio, SFE and all the bums who choose there. Period. Dont care.

Advertisement
Is he this years Innis, Ja’Corey Brooks, Marcus Rosemy, Haslewood.

there is .001% chance this kid is coming to Miami.
Innis was realistic if we don’t have an all time atrocious offense. He was all but begging for Miami to give him a reason. If Dawson and this offense has a big year all bets are off , we just have to show it. Change the narrative.

Innis was realistic if we don’t have an all time atrocious offense. He was all but begging for Miami to give him a reason. If Dawson and this offense has a big year all bets are off , we just have to show it. Change the narrative.
Crib u my guy, i love u bro, no homo. But please stop with this man. If his cousin certify this man lets stop pretending. He committed to Ohio and is helping them recruit. Thats a sign of committment. He bagged for them by SFE. And Innis can f off too. He committed to OU while TVD was lighting **** up. He can kick rocks. These kids cant fool me. If u gonna give us a chance why commit and not wait till u see what we about if thats what u waiting on?

Advertisement
But is one successful season with TVD at the helm really going to move the needle with top WRs when they’re looking at our qb room for next season? TVD won’t be around to throw to any of these guys next season.

will not having an elite qb hurt our chances should be go after his hs qb for a better shot ?

Crib u my guy, i love u bro, no homo. But please stop with this man. If his cousin certify this man lets stop pretending. He committed to Ohio and is helping them recruit. Thats a sign of committment. He bagged for them by SFE. And Innis can f off too. He committed to OU while TVD was lighting **** up. He can kick rocks. These kids cant fool me. If u gonna give us a chance why commit and not wait till u see what we about if thats what u waiting on?
Believe what you want. The NIL blew Osu’s away. He made the right decision but the OC , development and scheme is what did UM in. If you knew the numbers you likely would have a change in your opinion.

Advertisement
But is one successful season with TVD at the helm really going to move the needle with top WRs when they’re looking at our qb room for next season? TVD won’t be around to throw to any of these guys next season.
We will land multiple stud outside wr’s with this offense / scheme. Kids want to play in wr friendly offenses and this is as friendly as it gets.

Believe what you want. The NIL blew Osu’s away. He made the right decision but the OC , development and scheme is what did UM in. If you knew the numbers you likely would have a change in your opinion.
im not believing what i want. Believing what i see with my eyes. Im believing what i seen these So Fl kids do over and over. Want Miami to jump through hoops even when we doing the most to prove we changing it. And its not just ohio its schools who aint done **** like Texas and Texas A&M.

Advertisement
im not believing what i want. Believing what i see with my eyes. Im believing what i seen these So Fl kids do over and over. Want Miami to jump through hoops even when we doing the most to prove we changing it. And its not just ohio its schools who aint done **** like Texas and Texas A&M.
Once again most kids wouldn’t have done what Innis did . The Nil for a wr was just crazy. I actually gained some respect for the maturity and his thinking of his future instead of just green. Like I said , most kids don’t handle things like that. **** we lost a kid to Wake and he got nothing from them. That’s how bad our product was

Once again most kids wouldn’t have done what Innis did . The Nil for a wr was just crazy. I actually gained some respect for the maturity and his thinking of his future instead of just green. Like I said , most kids don’t handle things like that. **** we lost a kid to Wake and he got nothing from them. That’s how bad our product was
So they aint believe Cristobal when he was telling them Gattis gone or that wasnt mentioned? Btw im glad we aint paid Innis whatever he was offered. Am on record saying he is overrated. He a good player, thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back